Lily's Garden

Kronfeld

Hello, is it possible to change the reward value? The value is 1 everytime we get the reward. 

So, there is a team leaderboard that reset this morning. Every player points get back to 0. How you get the point is helping each others by filling their requests (every helps you get 1 points). This is what I want to ask, how can I search that "1" value? I want to edit the value like every time I get the reward the value is 5,10,16 points or whatever you want,  so I can climb the leaderboard faster. 

I think it's possible because we can edit almost everything in this game, but I dont know how the search that 1 value, because the results is waay to much. 

Sorry for my english, hope you guys can help me out, Thank you!

Edited by Kronfeld
Typo

Sorry, forgot to add playstore link Lily's Garden

As far as I know the thing that you can hack in this game is Lives, Coin, Boosters and Score for some Events. I wonder how do you find 1 value that not change? Can you find it by using game guardian or it can be done only by modifying apk file?

Edited by Kronfeld
Add some information

18 hours ago, Kronfeld said:

Sorry, forgot to add playstore link Lily's Garden

As far as I know the thing that you can hack in this game is Lives, Coin, Boosters and Score for some Events. I wonder how do you find 1 value that not change? Can you find it by using game guardian or it can be done only by modifying apk file?

Check your messages. 

5 hours ago, HamidKhan22 said:

@sodaface Also bro can u try hack season points.

IMG_20210420_041359.jpg

PM'ed you the pict.

Also, It'll be awesome if somoene could hack season points or unlocked season pass. I'm still learning GG, so I think that's impossible for me to find the value.

3 hours ago, sodaface said:

Check your messages. 

Done!

• 3 weeks later...

Guys, send me your screenshot of the Season Pass and do not play level after that, I will tell you what value you have to search for in order to hack Season Points.

You can also post your screenshot here (but do not play any level after that).
The method of how I found the value of the Season Points might be a bit confusing, so I will post that later here.

Well guys, the method is a bit of time consuming, First you play a level and head to your Season Pass screen and do a Fuzzy search, then play and complete another level and head to your Season pass screen and press the increased button (since your value was increased because you got some reward points for that level), there will be 100,000 results or even more than that, to narrow down the results you can play a level and press increased button and after that the unchanged button (by 1) which will reduce the results to 8000 or so, to narrow even more results, go to a level and close the level without playing it and head to your season pass screen and press the unchanged button which will narrow your result to 500 or so, do this (continuously) and finally you will end with 8 to 10 results (if done properly). Take a screenshot of your results and then play a level and note the reward points above the moves of that level before completing it (if it is an easy level then the reward points will be 3 or if hard level then reward points will be 6 etc.). After completing this level head to your reward point screen and check your results in GG and compare them with the screenshot you clicked, let's say that you won 3 points from that level, compare which value has added 3 points to itself (other will add only 1 but there will be a value which will have added 3).
So if that value was 100 and after you played that level and got 3 points that value would have increased to 103, change it to 605 and open your season pass screen and see what has happened. You can also change the value to 0 and your season reward screen will take you back to the 1st reward.

In short, you have hacked the season pass reward bar. And messing with this value you will come to know that if you change it to different numbers, it will open up different rewards for you.

Once you have successfully hacked the reward bar, before closing the game note down your current value and reward bar number and tier number, so that, you may next time find your value easily without doing all this fuzzy search thing.

Same method will work on Homescapes and I will post it later on my topic.

Edited by cisco72563

• 11 months later...
On 5/9/2021 at 3:50 PM, cisco72563 said:

Well guys, the method is a bit of time consuming, First you play a level and head to your Season Pass screen and do a Fuzzy search, then play and complete another level and head to your Season pass screen and press the increased button (since your value was increased because you got some reward points for that level), there will be 100,000 results or even more than that, to narrow down the results you can play a level and press increased button and after that the unchanged button (by 1) which will reduce the results to 8000 or so, to narrow even more results, go to a level and close the level without playing it and head to your season pass screen and press the unchanged button which will narrow your result to 500 or so, do this (continuously) and finally you will end with 8 to 10 results (if done properly). Take a screenshot of your results and then play a level and note the reward points above the moves of that level before completing it (if it is an easy level then the reward points will be 3 or if hard level then reward points will be 6 etc.). After completing this level head to your reward point screen and check your results in GG and compare them with the screenshot you clicked, let's say that you won 3 points from that level, compare which value has added 3 points to itself (other will add only 1 but there will be a value which will have added 3).
So if that value was 100 and after you played that level and got 3 points that value would have increased to 103, change it to 605 and open your season pass screen and see what has happened. You can also change the value to 0 and your season reward screen will take you back to the 1st reward.

In short, you have hacked the season pass reward bar. And messing with this value you will come to know that if you change it to different numbers, it will open up different rewards for you.

Once you have successfully hacked the reward bar, before closing the game note down your current value and reward bar number and tier number, so that, you may next time find your value easily without doing all this fuzzy search thing.

Same method will work on Homescapes and I will post it later on my topic.

Do you know how to get rewards for the milestones in the season pass? i can only get 1 time , i want to find the value and freeze it .