Football Agent

Marcos007

Anybody still interested in this game you can hack anything in this game. Player names & stats, club names, reputation, sponsors. Everything is stored in a database which can be edited. Message me if you want info on how to do it.

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, trilly101 said:

anyone knows how to use game guardian and football agent on latest android 11 without root

Money & reputation hacks still work as I explained earlier in this thread. Database can be edited but I'm not sure if that will work without root.

@blocx thanks bro it worked

On 1/11/2022 at 12:24 PM, sammax71 said:

Money & reputation hacks still work as I explained earlier in this thread. Database can be edited but I'm not sure if that will work without root.

i can easily hack money, but I'm still finding it hard to master the reputation part

35 minutes ago, trilly101 said:

@blocx thanks bro it worked

i can easily hack money, but I'm still finding it hard to master the reputation part

Reputation for me is in memory range Other. I think that means some people might find it in C_Alloc depending on the device.

You need to search double your current reputation dword. So, if your reputation currently says 74 then you would search 148. Then change your rep and refine in the same way.

It will only be temporary. Once you close the game and restart it will be at the correct amount unless you edit the database then it would be permanent.

• 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/14/2021 at 6:42 PM, sammax71 said:

Sorry, I think Reputation is dword not e:double. So search 192 dword 👍🏻

Hi Sammax71, I did the money hack like you instructed above and it worked but the reputation isn't working yet. I tried the E: double and even the D:Word, no one is working. Could you please recheck the game, perhaps it could have changed. Thanks

1 hour ago, JoeKorah said:

Hi Sammax71, I did the money hack like you instructed above and it worked but the reputation isn't working yet. I tried the E: double and even the D:Word, no one is working. Could you please recheck the game, perhaps it could have changed. Thanks

For Rep check memory ranges either Other or Ca

53 minutes ago, JoeKorah said:

Okay I located the memory range but what exactly am I supposed to modify there?

Try searching:

6;40;4;your double rep;20;44::

as dword. See if that gives you any results

• 7 months later...