Football Agent

Marcos007

The long road from Football Agent to Club President.

As a Football Agent, you can earn money by marketing players to big clubs. You can become Chairman with the money you earn.

Game link :- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.footballagent61

I tried using Lucky Patcher. No luck.

Could any of you crack anything in this game?

Especially money?

Screenshot_2021-04-10-09-42-11-576_com.android.vending.jpg

Edited by Marcos007
To add link of the game

I tried hacking the money. But it's very hard. I think the values are in Double. I tried to change the cost of a house which was 400K, I directly searched it. I bought the house, changed the value of house from 400K to 1B then sold it. So I got 1B. Now I need to find a way to hack reputation and other paramaters like how much players like you etc

On 4/11/2021 at 10:31 AM, Marcos007 said:

I tried hacking the money. But it's very hard. I think the values are in Double. I tried to change the cost of a house which was 400K, I directly searched it. I bought the house, changed the value of house from 400K to 1B then sold it. So I got 1B. Now I need to find a way to hack reputation and other paramaters like how much players like you etc

Please show how you hacked money!!!! I ame really tired of trying to hack in this game!! Make a video and also try to hack the reputation!!!

3 hours ago, Lala421 said:

Please show how you hacked money!!!! I ame really tired of trying to hack in this game!! Make a video and also try to hack the reputation!!!

start a new game.

do a search for 400000 (the price of the house you will sell)   in the double values,

you should get 20 or so results. changed them all to a very large number , then sell the house. then, revert those values back. 

you now have lots of cash.

OK?

4 hours ago, Lala421 said:

I hope you got it.

Most of the values in this game is in Double.

I still didn't get what the reputation is. And other parameters like "How much they like you" etc..

On 4/12/2021 at 8:57 AM, sodaface said:

Great.

Money is indeed in Double, and your method works.

I'm looking into reputation etc now.

Hopefully have some good news soon

16 hours ago, Marcos007 said:

I hope you got it.

Most of the values in this game is in Double.

I still didn't get what the reputation is. And other parameters like "How much they like you" etc..

I got it!!! Just need to find a way to hack "Reputation"!!! Please update me when you are able to hack "Reputation"...

18 hours ago, sodaface said:

start a new game.

do a search for 400000 (the price of the house you will sell)   in the double values,

you should get 20 or so results. changed them all to a very large number , then sell the house. then, revert those values back. 

you now have lots of cash.

OK?

Thank you just keep me updated when you find a way to hack Reputation...

Edited by Lala421

• 2 months later...
On 4/16/2021 at 11:02 PM, Lala421 said:

Thank you just keep me updated when you find a way to hack Reputation...

Are you still interested in this game and the reputation value?

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Acola413 said:

Hi sammax71,i am interested in the reputation value.

Search double your reputation in E:Double.

So, if your current rep is 74 then search 148 E:Double.

Then change the value and refine in the same way.

It will reset to the correct value when you leave the game and enter again but you can give yourself loads of rep then if you go in the "Private" tab and keep upgrading the "Current Education" then that will quickly boost your real rep value.

Hope that makes sense.

10 hours ago, Santy1008 said:

¿Alguien ha encontrado algo más que pueda modificarse?

For example, the age of a player, the number of goals a player has scored, among other things.

Player stats can be changed but it's visual only. They change back to the correct values as soon as you advance a week.

• 4 months later...
On 8/6/2021 at 10:55 PM, sammax71 said:

Search double your reputation in E:Double.

So, if your current rep is 74 then search 148 E:Double.

Then change the value and refine in the same way.

It will reset to the correct value when you leave the game and enter again but you can give yourself loads of rep then if you go in the "Private" tab and keep upgrading the "Current Education" then that will quickly boost your real rep value.

Hope that makes sense.

Hey there sammax71 , can you explain that again because i have tried that method, my rep is 96, 96 x 2 =  192 ,i search my double rep with E:double i change it to 1000 but still my reputation is 96 , help me cause im still interested to change reputation value.

21 hours ago, CatchmeGo said:

Hey there sammax71 , can you explain that again because i have tried that method, my rep is 96, 96 x 2 =  192 ,i search my double rep with E:double i change it to 1000 but still my reputation is 96 , help me cause im still interested to change reputation value.

Sorry, I think Reputation is dword not e:double. So search 192 dword 👍🏻