Sign in to follow this  
n3kitOzz

timeout time in gg.makeRequest()

@Enyby, its planned to add request timeout for gg.makeRequest() in future? Or decrease it to less value?

Nope.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By n3kitOzz
      Im going to write aim, its freezing enemy position in one place with my coords. But i need to freeze all cords without my coords.

x_cord = {} y_cord = {} z_cord = {} x_cord[1] = {} y_cord[1] = {} z_cord[1] = {} function aim() gg.clearResults() gg.setRanges(gg.REGION_C_ALLOC) gg.searchNumber('1.0;0.65000009537;0.15000000596::18', gg.TYPE_FLOAT) gravitation = gg.getResults(1) x_cord[1].address = gravitation[1].address - 28 y_cord[1].address = gravitation[1].address - 24 z_cord[1].address = gravitation[1].address - 20 --[[here is only mine coords, x, y and z]] x_cord[1].flags = gg.TYPE_FLOAT y_cord[1].flags = gg.TYPE_FLOAT z_cord[1].flags = gg.TYPE_FLOAT gg.toast('finded your xyz') gg.clearResults() gg.setRanges(gg.REGION_C_ALLOC) gg.searchNumber('1 028 443 341;1 956 496 814;1 000 593 162;992 204 554;1 053 609 164;1 052 938 075::60', gg.TYPE_DWORD) --[[this one can find coords of all players, and mine]] gg.refineNumber('1 052 938 075', gg.TYPE_DWORD) vals = gg.getResults(500) --[[here i need a cycle for, this cycle offsets to +30, +34, +38 address from refined, checks with x_cord[1], y_cord..., if equal - ignore, becouse i dont need to freeze myself, else - edit and freeze it to my coords. I tried to do this manually, this is working. Help me with this cycle]] end  
    • By CmP
      Note:
        This file is intended to be used by script developers.
        If you don't develop scripts or don't know what it is, ignore this file.
      Description:
        The file consists of three functions:
          - "attachHandler" function modifies a function in a way that when it returns a string, specified error handling function is called with that string as argument. It returns modified version of the function. This function should only be used on functions that return a string with error description when an error occurs. There is a list of such functions from GG API in the file.
          - "defaultHandler" function is an example of error handling function.
          - "testError" function (commented by default) "simulates" a function that has returned a string with error description, used for testing.
      How to use:
        1. Include contents of the file at the beginning of your code.
        2. Optionally create custom error handling functions. Error handling function has to accept 1 argument - a string with error description.
        3. Use "attachHandler" function to get modified version of the function and either redefine original function with it or store it in a new variable.
        4. Repeat step 3 for all desired functions.
      Examples: 
      -- Custom error handling function local function myHandler(errorText) gg.toast('Whoops, looks like something went wrong', true) gg.toast('Mysterious error: ' .. errorText) print('Description of the error that has occurred during script execution:\n' .. errorText) end -- Using default error handling function and redefining the original function gg.searchNumber = attachHandler(gg.searchNumber, defaultHandler) -- Using custom error handling function and storing modified function in a new variable local getResultsModified = attachHandler(gg.getResults, myHandler) -- If an error occurs, "defaultHandler" function will be called gg.searchNumber('123', gg.TYPE_DWORD) -- If an error occurs, no error handling function will be called local results1 = gg.getResults(100) -- If an error occurs, "myHandler" function will be called local results2 = getResultsModified(100)
    • By CmP
      View File Error handling for GG API functions template
      Note:
        This file is intended to be used by script developers.
        If you don't develop scripts or don't know what it is, ignore this file.
      Description:
        The file consists of three functions:
          - "attachHandler" function modifies a function in a way that when it returns a string, specified error handling function is called with that string as argument. It returns modified version of the function. This function should only be used on functions that return a string with error description when an error occurs. There is a list of such functions from GG API in the file.
          - "defaultHandler" function is an example of error handling function.
          - "testError" function (commented by default) "simulates" a function that has returned a string with error description, used for testing.
      How to use:
        1. Include contents of the file at the beginning of your code.
        2. Optionally create custom error handling functions. Error handling function has to accept 1 argument - a string with error description.
        3. Use "attachHandler" function to get modified version of the function and either redefine original function with it or store it in a new variable.
        4. Repeat step 3 for all desired functions.
      Examples: 
      -- Custom error handling function local function myHandler(errorText) gg.toast('Whoops, looks like something went wrong', true) gg.toast('Mysterious error: ' .. errorText) print('Description of the error that has occurred during script execution:\n' .. errorText) end -- Using default error handling function and redefining the original function gg.searchNumber = attachHandler(gg.searchNumber, defaultHandler) -- Using custom error handling function and storing modified function in a new variable local getResultsModified = attachHandler(gg.getResults, myHandler) -- If an error occurs, "defaultHandler" function will be called gg.searchNumber('123', gg.TYPE_DWORD) -- If an error occurs, no error handling function will be called local results1 = gg.getResults(100) -- If an error occurs, "myHandler" function will be called local results2 = getResultsModified(100) Submitter CmP Submitted 01/01/2019 Category Templates  
    • By Eduardo28
      I looked for a topic for this subject but did not find it, sorry if I put it in the wrong place.
      I have two suggestions for the GG API.
      1) A function in api GG that updates the analyzed process memory (eg game)
      Some games have memory allocated dynamically, in other words, loads data into memory only when needed. When the GG is run it will analyze the memory of the process allocated at that moment. It is necessary later to have to update the analyzed memory manually in the GG.
      Anyway, there comes my need / request, I want a function in the GG API that updates the memory analyzed by the gg of the game process.
      2) Colors in api prompt menu
      If possible add the "Choice" and "multiChoice" functions as well.
      More for a visual effect and having a better user interface, I need to replicate the use of the colors present in the "SpeedHack: functions" menu (example in the screenshot below)
      Many thanks to the GG team for the excellent work!