Changed values keep reverting

Reaction

Question

I keep adjusting values but they keep reverting back after you buy something that exceeds the amount and crashes the game. I am honestly at my wits end I can't seem to find any solution. I usually keep messing about for few hours and something randomly works but not in this case.

I have tried following the instructions of previous threads with this issue but It doesn't seem there have been any thread or guide that solved this issue definitively . 

Thread 1:  Edited values revert back to original | Portable Dungeon II

Issue wasn't resolved but a comment by a user called Enby hinted on using xor might be useful to resolve, I had no luck in that regard though.

On 11/24/2017 at 8:29 AM, Enyby said:

The address points to the bytes in the memory. They can be understood in different ways. GG shows you different interpretations for the same address.

Yes, there are different ways to detect unauthorized changes.

Differently. If protection is based on XOR with an address, then this can be useful.

others issues don't seem to be related, since the byte/float thing they were discussing doesn't appear when I "Goto" address. (Again I might be mistaken)

Thread 2: Values reverting back to it's original - Rescue wings

This one seems to have worked for everyone, but the picture is no longer available so no way to see how they solved the reverting values.

Thread 3: Values Reverts to Original

Completely unresolved as well, just says to freeze the values, which doesn't solve the issue at all. I tried it multiple times

below image attached to show the changed values, all values keep reverting GOLD,GEMS AND ITEMS

Is there  any guide/tutorial I can follow that can help with at least learning about what even causes the values to revert back that will be helpful. It looks like many people (noobies like myself) have some trouble with the reverting values. I don't even know the correct term to use honestly.

changed values.jpg

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Archived