Help - wall hack value

Dish

Question

I need a Wall Hack. I am trying to find it. And try to study some techniques on YouTube, and then, to make a wall hack, you need to find out the body color first. Or other common values But I still can't find the color value, but what I found is the shadow value, the shadow value is 0.5, memory Ca when I edit it to other values. Shadows have an effect on me, allies, enemies, which I feel like the Wall Hack value should be near. But how do I find it? (I am a new user) Please advise.

3 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, Dish said:

I need a Wall Hack. I am trying to find it. And try to study some techniques on YouTube, and then, to make a wall hack, you need to find out the body color first. Or other common values But I still can't find the color value, but what I found is the shadow value, the shadow value is 0.5, memory Ca when I edit it to other values. Shadows have an effect on me, allies, enemies, which I feel like the Wall Hack value should be near. But how do I find it? (I am a new user) Please advise.

It could be any value..

Find the shadow value and go into memory viewer

Mess with some local values there 

Archived