Sign in to follow this  
Manel171

Final Castle Defence: Idle RPG

Hello,

Did GG works on this game? I tried to modify some values but it didn't work.

Thanks 😊

IMG_20210404_043801.jpg

Sorry, i forgot to put the link to the game:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gdx.dh.game.defence&hl=pt&gl=US
There's two versions of the game, apparently there's no difference besides one being paid (paid version you start with more gems).

I tried to change the values of the gems, but i can't find the exact adress to do this.
I think it's possible to hack this game, cause suddenly some players appeared from nowhere with a full team of 8 stars heroes, and some players even manage to hack the score of some events.

Anyway, thanks for the help 😃

i really want to try this game but its not available in my PS.

I found 2 values that's look like the ones that I'm looking for, but when I change, nothing happens. Does this mean that the values are protected or cannot be changed?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Metercedes
      Target Game (Official Google Play Link): "EMERGENCY HQ - firefighter rescue strategy game" Request: I request any cheat in this game. It's P2W so I don't want to pay for anything. I'm searching for any kind of hack, doesn't matters. But mostly currency, of course, thanks from now! 🙂 Information: The game is fully online right now, it connects itself to the server. So hack should be online. DWORD is useless, I have not much experience with GameGuardian. So, hope anyone can reply to this topic with a solution for this issue, again thanks! 😁
    • By jjolatunji
      Anything values to modify HP, ATK, Gold/ currency. I tried using GG to find values the values changes too but only visually. Need help. I have tagged apk file below the playstore version has other name Samurai Training New Era.
    • By amandeep1122
      Can anyone help me in hacking health or dmg in this game https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kakaogames.gdts
      I tried many ways but i am not able to do anything can anyone help me please.
    • By Shruti82
      Can someone can remove confirm options in speed hack,and can someone hack better than this

• By Strikesblue
      Can anyone hack this game i tried but every time I actually change the value I know the game value changes but the game crashes 
      Can some try and see if u have luck