Using GG on an Emulator

BadTeaxer

Question

Aaah... I guess I left out alot of information.  I guess I tried 3 or 4 of them.  Nox, blue stacks, emu and some others.  I there is a game called Blitz Brigade I was trying to hack on my pc using an emulator.  Parallel space and GG doesn't work on Android 11 anymore. At least I haven't found a good answer for Android 11.  So I thought I'd try an emulator. I went through the same steps on the emulator as my phone but it's like the emulators didn't like GG or the virtual root environment.  I know this is still kinda vague but if anyone has used an emulator with GG that would be cool to know.

Things you can do:

Downgrade that to android 10, 9,  or 8  (gg does not support  rooted android 11 but can be used on 11 with a rooted virtual like X8)

then use X8 sandbox so u don't have to go through the rooting process of your emulator

this should fix your problem

is there anything i left out or missed? reply please!

So, I currently have x8 on my Android 11 (phone) now and GG works, sort of.  The codes/hacks using GG for blitz Brigade don't have any effect.  However, they did work in parallel space (Android 10). But since PS updated I lost everything and nothing works. (I might try and downgrade to 10 and try again)

Thats why I thought maybe an emulator might be an answer, but I kept running into road blocks of some sort. The emulators say Android 7 (?) I tried several but can't remember all the details of each because it was a month ago.

Yesterday I did get GG working on a different Android 9 device. But the funny thing was now the game wouldn't download. It would stay stuck a 0% then time out and tell me I had a bad connection. Wondering if Blitz Brigade has a detection system now where you can't download if it sees some hacking mechanisms.

Android 11 is causing too many problems.. 😂

Probably a memory editor detection system.

stick with the working versions you have i guess 🙂

yeah since the new android 11 update gg just went: Nope.

i think Enyby will update gg more to support newer versions of android 😂

glad your problem is solved tho 🙂

Tried some emulators last night, Nox and Bluestacks.   When using the emulators as root Blitz Brigade comes back saying the version has been modified.  Same thing happens when I use a virtual space.  I'm guessing this to mean they patched the hole and it's no longer possible to hack the game unless I can somehow really get into the back end.

Having the same issue.  LD player is rooted. Once I start Blits Brigade it says, "your application seems to be modified, update to latest version."  So I can't start the game at all to use GG.  Is there a workaround?

1 hour ago, BadTeaxer said:

Having the same issue.  LD player is rooted. Once I start Blits Brigade it says, "your application seems to be modified, update to latest version."  So I can't start the game at all to use GG.  Is there a workaround?

to play this game use MEmu emulator i play it in MEmu
to activte root from settings

Edited by polluter