Hacking encrypted values

Warren123

Question

9 answers to this question

Click search button > enter value then select the value is encrypted > keep searching and refining at no time you must uncheck the button

keep going untill u are at the last results

you know when they match or they are a diffrent value

edit all to your number then boom

18 hours ago, Crystal_Mods100x said:

Click search button > enter value then select the value is encrypted > keep searching and refining at no time you must uncheck the button

But there are some games which a certain value has to be edited

uh i don't get what your saying

can you explain more on what do you mean about there is a certain value that has to be edited

if your using goto on an encrypted value of course there is going to be values all around it

when im playing a shooter game and my value isn't encrypted i search ammo and find the result

when i click goto i can edit the float of the same value i searched and it gives me infinite ammo (ps: when i shoot a bullet the float always changes)(i can edit it to one or whatever)

whats the game your trying to crack?

1 hour ago, Crystal_Mods100x said:

can you explain more on what do you mean about there is a certain value that has to be edited

if your using goto on an encrypted value of course there is going to be values all around it

when im playing a shooter game and my value isn't encrypted i search ammo and find the result

when i click goto i can edit the float of the same value i searched and it gives me infinite ammo (ps: when i shoot a bullet the float always changes)(i can edit it to one or whatever)

1 hour ago, Crystal_Mods100x said:

There are some values which I cannot 

22 hours ago, Crystal_Mods100x said:

But there are some games which a certain specific value has to be edited 

1.Again. Whats the game your cracking? (i can't help you unless i know the game and what kind of value your editing)

2. and i still don't get what your saying by you have to edit a specific value what are you even cracking is it coins?, gems?, ammo? and why are you using goto? if i know what type of item you are cracking ill understand why your using goto idk what certain value your talking about 🤦‍♂️

are you using the number you searched to edit another number in goto?

all you said was there are some values i cannot. but there are some games which a certain specific value has to be edited //what value are you talking about 🤡

this doesn't sound like an encrypted value because encrypted values change back to normal. if your editing an encrypted number just edit it to a large number just to check if it changes back if it does edit it to a large number then freeze it.

this is your question: If I have searched for an encrypted values and found it how should I know which value to modify if I press go to 

if you searched for an encrypted number you should edit the encrypted number but why are you using goto? if your using goto then your editing other numbers from the objects values you searched. when using goto on a value your getting the other values thats surrounded by that you don't know whats the value yet untill you edit the numbers and try them you might get what your looking for

Example

say your hacking gun fire rate so im pretty sure if you search and goto ammo you will find other information of the weapon like recoil. aimlock and more

Known values are: 0.5, 0.4, 0.6 or closer to that

8 hours ago, Crystal_Mods100x said:

1.Again. Whats the game your cracking? (i can't help you unless i know the game and what kind of value your editing)

2. and i still don't get what your saying by you have to edit a specific value what are you even cracking is it coins?, gems?, ammo? and why are you using goto? if i know what type of item you are cracking ill understand why your using goto idk what certain value your talking about 🤦‍♂️

are you using the number you searched to edit another number in goto?

all you said was there are some values i cannot. but there are some games which a certain specific value has to be edited //what value are you talking about 🤡

this doesn't sound like an encrypted value because encrypted values change back to normal. if your editing an encrypted number just edit it to a large number just to check if it changes back if it does edit it to a large number then freeze it.

this is your question: If I have searched for an encrypted values and found it how should I know which value to modify if I press go to 

if you searched for an encrypted number you should edit the encrypted number but why are you using goto? if your using goto then your editing other numbers from the objects values you searched. when using goto on a value your getting the other values thats surrounded by that you don't know whats the value yet untill you edit the numbers and try them you might get what your looking for

Example

say your hacking gun fire rate so im pretty sure if you search and goto ammo you will find other information of the weapon like recoil. aimlock and more

Known values are: 0.5, 0.4, 0.6 or closer to that

The game I'm trying to hack I a warplane shooter game and I'm trying to hack my scores and it's values are encrypted whenever I search for the encrypted value I find it but when I modify it it doesn't change meaning I have to go to 'go to' and find a specific value inside it and I don't how to relate the values inside the go to with the values in the game

1 hour ago, Warren123 said:

The game I'm trying to hack I a warplane shooter game and I'm trying to hack my scores and it's values are encrypted whenever I search for the encrypted value I find it but when I modify it it doesn't change meaning I have to go to 'go to' and find a specific value inside it and I don't how to relate the values inside the go to with the values in the game

Trial & Error.

help, I'm trying to hack the encrypted value but when I search with Dword it gives different results after each play. for example a level can play again. play 1st time i find group of 4 fixed values but its number changes wildly, play 2nd time only 1 value is considered unencrypted but modifying it doesn't affect score in game, play the 3rd time i keep filtering the results and in the end there is no value left... , i don't understand the rule and what is the value to change. and help me how to search time in game & freeze it!