How do i convert my lua functions into C++ files?

Crystal_Mods100x

Question

Hi everyone so yea im kinda getting the understanding of game guardian and making a whole lot of lua scripts that don't need to be updated because the devs left them LOL but they where my childhood games

but i think im not done yet i just need some C++ files to run the hacks (Game: Gangster City) (Basically a copy of Zombie City that pixel game monkey san and whoknowswho hacked before)

i have made my external mod menu (AndLua +) for this game im modding and all i need is to make C++ files to run when the button is clicked on my mod menu (root is needed / rooted virtual)

my question is how do i convert my Game guardian lua scripts into C++ files? 

4 answers to this question

14 hours ago, Crystal_Mods100x said:

i think i get injectors now but why exactly do i need offsets?  i thought they were only for finding another value from one value?

welp.. i donno any theory, why its using offset! probably cz of memorytool.h

Yes i have offsets for the game

So after that open it up in C4 Droid then  export as binary then connect the path with root(directory / filename / "active") 

then do the reverse of that when the button is off so  i have to make a duplicate of each C++ file for on and off. which sets the offset back to normal

this is going to be a long week

Thanks! 😃

Archived