FallenAngelII

Anyway to blacklist apps from GG?

When I hit "Select process" in GG, the first process is One UI Home, then one of my games, then 11-14 processes I will never want to use GameGuardian on/can't even use GameGuardian on, then another game, then a bunch of other processes. Depending on the game I want to hack, I might have to scroll quite a lot. Is there any way to blacklist specific apps from appearing in the Select process menu? Like, who would ever want to use GG on WhatsApp or Skype?

What do you mean by blacklist apps  from gg?

are you talking about blacklist apps that interferes with your script?

On 3/31/2021 at 9:07 PM, Crystal_Mods100x said:

What do you mean by blacklist apps  from gg?

are you talking about blacklist apps that interferes with your script?

No, I mean to make them not appear in the list of apps you get when you go into Select process. Sometimes I have to scroll through over a page of background processes to get to the apps I want to actually use GG on.

Uh i don't think thats possible. why would you want to make them not appear in the app process list thats because gg uses the root to detect apps thats on there

18 hours ago, Crystal_Mods100x said:

Uh i don't think thats possible. why would you want to make them not appear in the app process list thats because gg uses the root to detect apps thats on there

Because sometimes there are some 20 apps I have to scroll through to find the apps I actually want to use GG on. And I am literally never going to want to use GG on apps like Facebook, Wordfeud, Youtube Vanced, Gboard, Android Services Library, Media Storage, One UI Home, etc. The fact that they appear in the list at all serves no purpose for me.

Are you using a regular root or virtual xposed?

also there is no way to blacklist apps from gg

gg sees everything >:D