Help to hack atk

polluter

Question

Hey. i'm tried to hack (ATK) by float use but ididn't get to value and tried by unknown it give me milliones search and tried to Increased and decreased and give me hundread millions
and the (noSkillCooldown) i use double but value didn't change i hope i get some help i'm still noob with GG 
 😅
Screenshot_1.png.a3c14efdb7b93a16e2f30c94afdf8330.png
Screenshot_2.png.78d4e441ef4cc036b623a17f884ca8f6.png

6 answers to this question

@Crystal_Mods100x Hey, I tried encrypted value Dword I start by value 95 I change it by equip item to 107 to decreased reult 95to107 107to95 it gave me 4.129 result and won't decreased
and I change value 115to127 - 127to115 and gave me 8.520 result 
in memeory ranges i choose all options 
I tried to change value to big number like 568974512 game crash i change 100 result

6 hours ago, polluter said:

@Crystal_Mods100x Hey, I tried encrypted value Dword I start by value 95 I change it by equip item to 107 to decreased reult 95to107 107to95 it gave me 4.129 result and won't decreased
and I change value 115to127 - 127to115 and gave me 8.520 result 
in memeory ranges i choose all options 
I tried to change value to big number like 568974512 game crash i change 100 result

of course its going to crash edit it to a large number but not large large when u do that games just crash out of the blue because you edit it to basically a long value and the game crashes 

also your supposed to upgrade > search > refine > last results > big number (not too big) > change the value > if set back to original then big number and freeze if not then you can give it a large number

Do the same process again but edit it to a big number (NOT TOO BIG)

this is to check if the number resets because still even when the value is encrypted values can reset when you found the actual value

like burrito bison after u edit the final results of encryption they still change 

if you tried hacking the damage and didnt get any value then this value is an encrypted value

select "the value is encrypted" button and do your basic search dont touch the button while searching and refining just wait untill you get to the last results

when that happens edit it to a big number and dont clear it change the damage value to check if it resets itself if it does then edit it to a large number then freeze

freezing makes game guardian overwrite the same number over and over again at a fast rate there is a chance this might not work because damage can be visually the big number yu edited it to but internally its your original damage.

Reply if you have any problems

also 95 is your current damage, when your going to upgrade it it turns into 115

13 hours ago, MonkeySAN said:

and the game is?

Gate of Mobiu

14 hours ago, Crystal_Mods100x said:

if you tried hacking the damage and didnt get any value then this value is an encrypted value

select "the value is encrypted" button and do your basic search dont touch the button while searching and refining just wait untill you get to the last results

when that happens edit it to a big number and dont clear it change the damage value to check if it resets itself if it does then edit it to a large number then freeze

freezing makes game guardian overwrite the same number over and over again at a fast rate there is a chance this might not work because damage can be visually the big number yu edited it to but internally its your original damage.

Reply if you have any problems

also 95 is your current damage, when your going to upgrade it it turns into 115

Thanks for reply i will tried encrypted value 

Archived