Daemon not running

Warren123

Question

Iam experiencing some problems with game guardian .it keeps telling me daemon not running even if I have installed it on parallel space and virtual exposed but still keeps on stating daemon not running . please can someone help me my phone is Android 10

Screenshot_20210322-090853.png

5 answers to this question

On 3/22/2021 at 8:17 PM, Crystal_Mods100x said:

i feel u bro

Download X8 Sanbox or VMOS

X8 you gotta add apps

VMOS u dont have to

Both are self root Virtual machines and they are fast

if you rooted your phone and it still isnt working on virtual machine or root downgrade ur phone to android 9

X8: https://x8sb.com/

(Warning: file is very large you need to clear large amounts of space / delete data / clear cache)

Thanks bro I've also made it with dualspace

11 hours ago, Warren123 said:

Iam experiencing some problems with game guardian .it keeps telling me daemon not running even if I have installed it on parallel space and virtual exposed but still keeps on stating daemon not running . please can someone help me my phone is Android 10

Screenshot_20210322-090853.png

i feel u bro

Download X8 Sanbox or VMOS

X8 you gotta add apps

VMOS u dont have to

Both are self root Virtual machines and they are fast

if you rooted your phone and it still isnt working on virtual machine or root downgrade ur phone to android 9

X8: https://x8sb.com/

(Warning: file is very large you need to clear large amounts of space / delete data / clear cache)

Hmmm try spamming the add app button Hmm. thats weird

when you spam it there is a chance it might download without an error

i did it and i got the same error. if that does not work then you probably  should clear the data of it then add your games first then add gameguardian back

idk but it gives this error for some reason

Archived