modify and incrypt/decrypt user cookie

Platonic

Question

Hi,

So i have this game were in i try to by pass the account ban so that i can play again, i am trying to make it in a script for personal use only!
However i have a small problem. [i am a total noob in encrypting and decrypting] i can't figure out which encrypting method has been used.

In order to by pass the device ban i needed to get my hands on my user. i tried using dnspy, the game is made like this to do several checks on the user through something called "user[cookie]' in dnspy this checks are called "equalitycomparer" but only useful if you know the incryption and decryption key.

For example in my case my user is: "89846905" and the encrypted version is "e5b4TQXdFmf8axs0YvggfhvTaV42Q9IpbSJWanBu5Bs.eyJpZCI6ODk4NDY5MDUsImN0aW1lIjoxNjE2MDEzNDE3fQ" and the in/decryption key seems to be this "mainkeyA2f6027db8d92a9204fe252743f5ed02c"

However the key change with each new request to the server.i assume this main key is the in/decryption key.

So i tried to find my encrypted username with GG because it seems that the encryption is actually a normal string or JS/HTML so i converted it to Bytes and the key encryption seem to exist out of a hex with 90bytes. GG finds the results. but for by pass i need to know how its encryption works so that i can take a random username and encrypt it in the same way as the server does and then take that encrypted user and edit it in the gameguardian and then the bypass should be completed and thn i can put it in a script like this: Type the username and edit it, and the script will automatically use the encryption key.

BTW this is totally oke that i am using GG "i am using the right tools for the right thing" 😄

Would be great if i can get some help 🙂

screenshot_20210321_020035.png

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Archived