how to find value radar hack

Dish

Question

I had to figure out the radar hack but I couldn't. The way I used it was while the enemy was invisible instead of 0, the enemy was visible instead of 1. Then I figured it out until I found the final value of 1, and then I appreciated that, and yes! I can see the enemy on the minimap. But I can't see him even though I'm close to me.

5 answers to this question

since that game is unity... dump it & search for "ShowEnemy" or something like that... 

u will probably find plenty offset

add all of them (hence they r bool.) & paste ur #true hex value according to that game arm using😐

2 hours ago, nio04 said:

since that game is unity... dump it & search for "ShowEnemy" or something like that... 

u will probably find plenty offset

add all of them (hence they r bool.) & paste ur #true hex value according to that game arm using😐

How should I start? Tell me.

18 minutes ago, Dish said:

How should I start? Tell me.

theres a guide on gg forum... how to mess around with libil2cpp or something like that... read

then watch on yt, dnspy unity game hacks + ida pro game hacks - thus u will know about arm coding

15 hours ago, nio04 said:

theres a guide on gg forum... how to mess around with libil2cpp or something like that... read

then watch on yt, dnspy unity game hacks + ida pro game hacks - thus u will know about arm coding

Like that, I am so bad because I don't have a computer.

its okay bro! if your friends have a pc or something like that like if ur friends or someone you know got discord or something (any platform)

You can ask your friend to dissasemble  the file or dump the file into the text file or sum

when you do that you can get the offsets and start making lib base scripts and you will know exactly whats in there without wondering how can i poke around in this file!

Archived