Battle of Titans

zhangfanggang

Question

3 answers to this question

i don't think so but here is some things you can do to make your own script:

1. LEARN the basic syntax of Lua programming language. (Lua) 

2. Learn Basics with game guardian (search, group search, ways to bypass games detections, offset, and speed + memory ranges)

3. Learn the scripting api for game guardian at: https://gameguardian.net/help     (start with searching ,group searching, get user inputs, offsets. get files and work your way up)

4. You need a code editor to start writing scripts on android 

5. the thing is use youtube, don't go into programming gg scripts first. (ex: search on youtube: How to write game guardian scripts)

The more your good at scripting for game guardian the more things you create / learn

Hope this works on your journey! please reply if you do not understand anything and i am more likely to reply / help ^^

On 3/20/2021 at 2:42 PM, Crystal_Mods100x said:

我不这么认为,但是您可以做一些事情来制作自己的脚本:

1。学习Lua编程语言的基本语法。(Lua)

2.与游戏守护者一起学习基础知识 (搜索、群组搜索、绕过游戏检测、偏移和速度 + 记忆范围的方法)

3.学习脚本api对于游戏守护者,请访问:https://gameguardian.net/help(从搜索、组搜索、获取用户输入、偏移开始。获取文件并按自己的方式向上)

4.你需要一个代码编辑器来开始在安卓系统上编写脚本

5.问题是使用youtube,不要进入编程gg首先是脚本。(例如: 在youtube上搜索: 如何编写游戏守护者脚本)

你越擅长为游戏守护者编写脚本,你创造/学习的东西就越多

希望这对你的旅程有帮助!如果您什么都不懂,请回复,我更有可能回复/帮助 ^ ^

My big brother, it's easy for you to say that I don't even know the English alphabet. How can I edit scripts? If Lua is so easy to learn, I can't turn to scripts. Besides, I can't run youtube and Google on my mobile phone. My big brother, do you stand and talk without backache? What I said to you or translate it with a translator

you can't edit scripts unless you know the syntax of lua (without this you can probably risk getting an error you can't fix because you didn't learn the syntax which is easy) (you might be successful untill you run into a bug) (then after learning the syntax you can learn the api which is lua but added things inside)

thats why i said learn first then you can create or edit them (with no problem of getting errors)

and what do you mean stand and talk without a backache? ,  can you walk and text on your phone?

and i do not understand this > "if Lua is so easy to learn, i can't turn to scripts",   if my door is closed then it will never open

and your google + youtube problem: how are you on the game guardian forum then?

also you can even search the forum for scripts related to the game your looking for 😕

Archived