Add titanium or virtual backup in script

malekpw

Question

Hello everyone, I try to make a script, but the script won't work without virtual backup or titanium backup (my phone is rooted so actually I need titanium). My question is how to add titanium backup in gameguardian scripts? I want to make coins 999999999 in script but I need titanium. My plan for the hack is that I just backup the game in titanium and then I start the hack script and after that I restore my app data and after restoring I open my app I get my 999999999 coins. But how do I add titanium to gg script to do that all?

2 answers to this question

12 hours ago, malekpw said:

Hello everyone, I try to make a script, but the script won't work without virtual backup or titanium backup (my phone is rooted so actually I need titanium). My question is how to add titanium backup in gameguardian scripts? I want to make coins 999999999 in script but I need titanium. My plan for the hack is that I just backup the game in titanium and then I start the hack script and after that I restore my app data and after restoring I open my app I get my 999999999 coins. But how do I add titanium to gg script to do that all?

such thing can be done, but it is large project, you should have enough knowledge fro it, also even if you will do it, it wont worl for all rooted phones ( some system blocks gg and normal apps accessing to some directories)

Archived