Anyone can help me? (Wolf online 2 trouble)

ZyFi

Hello I made this Topic to ask for some help. I just got a new phone and all my scripts that I had on my old phone are stuck there. I would have asked someone in my hacking group but I can't contact them now because the phone i bought is having a bit of trouble receiving some of the apps off my old one. Is anyone willing to give me a script that i can use to get back into shape

• 1 month later...

Your scripts were downloaded. This means they are probably .txt files. 

What you can do is download ES File Explorer, and MediaFire. Once you have ES File Explorer installed and you logged into MediaFire, you can make downloadable scripts. 

You hold down the script you want for your new device, and click the 'Share' button.

Once all of your apps pop up that you can share stuff to, find and select MediaFire. 

Once your script has uploaded onto MediaFire, you can hold it down then click share. 

Your stuff will go public for a bit (Only bots ever find it)

So, if you want, you can install your script then delete the MediaFire link on your other device.

Hope this helps.

(Also if you want to trade scripts, I've got Discord) 

Archived