Title :- how to make Item replace hack

Example app detail:- 

Name :- Raft Servival Multiplayer
Link:- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vade.raftOnline
Value type :- Dword 
Memory Range :- Anonymous 
Value :- 54 for potato farm 56 for mill 58 for stove

🔷Description🔷

Today we are going to find item replace hack . In this game I had 2 items in my inventory (Mill and stove) . But i want Potato farm. where potato farm is hard to build or it may cost money . So we are going to replce mill with potato farm by changing only 1 value .

In an game with many items . The items are recognised by their item number . So we have to find the item no of mill and change with item number of potato farm to replace them in our inventory. 

There is no fix way to find the item no . But we can try . 

Let us consider a game called among us where you can choose about 1 of 10 colours for your character during a match .let us consider the blue colour is at first then green and red at third.

1.blue
2.green
3.red

Now we will take blue and search 1 . And take green search 2 and take red and search 3 .
You may find the value . Then you can freeze the value to get any colour for your character . You can even unlock skins from this by freezing to 15 or similar. 

But it is not always easy.

The best method to find item replacement value is first go to your shop or list of items . Then equip the item which are at first then take item on second or more . And search increased . Take first again and search decreased . Repeat until you get value . Then edit and freeze this. boom skin unlocked .

(Note:- The items at first of the list usually have less item no)

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴Now lets talk about vedio below this post . 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴

Now what i did was i searched the no of items in my inventory. Not item no i just searched only number of items . After that i saved both of them . When i went to item list . Both mill and stove were near to each other. So i went to their value and tap goto . Now i will search values which will be interesting. 

I found that 1 step up of our mill value there is an Number 56 . 

And 1 step up of stove value there is 58 .

I remembered that in the list of items in shop mill was first and stove was second. 

Here also 56 is less than 58 . So maybe this are the item no of those items .

Now the potato farm was 1 step first than mill in shop . So i edit the 56 in the mill value with 54 . Now i restarted game and my mill is replaced by potato farm .

Now i can replace this 56 with 120 to replace mill with cloth . And similarly edit to anything you want.

🔴🔴🔴More🔴🔴🔴

Now if you want to replace 2 guns then . Take 1 gun. search fuzzy . take another search increased. And take old gun back and do decreased . Find the value freeze it to get a gun of your desire. 

Sometimes you can search bullet of 2 guns . Use the goto option to find item no as we already said in description of the vedio. 

Sometimes you can simply count the item no like in our among us example.

If you found item no of bullet then edit this with another no to change it .

Sometimes item no can be found near inventory no . Don't understand no worry .
The inventory in an game may be from 1 to 10 . In shooting games inventory may ne 3 . 2 guns and 1 pistol . In minecraft there are about 5~10 inventory . So we can do this .

Put your gun in 2nd inventory and search 2;1~99999999999:20 now refine the second value . Now put your gun in 1st and make the inventory empty. And refine 0. Now again put gun and search increased. Repeat to find item number .

Most of the time if you searched the value you may get 20 ~ 100 values. Freeze them 1 by 1 and try to change gun . If you can't then value found. Replace it to get another gun.

Watch vedio to understand.

Archived