recim39990

Question

7 answers to this question

9 hours ago, recim39990 said:

I want to learn how to dump Dex of app protected with tencent protection

Thanks

You need a script for that.

or 360 / dex dumper apk

i dont think gg can dump dex it can only dump the memory (.bin files) (bin = binary)

9 hours ago, Crystal_Mods100x said:

You need a script for that.

or 360 / dex dumper apk

i dont think gg can dump dex it can only dump the memory (.bin files) (bin = binary)

bro that dumper... wats exactly can dump it?

durect lib? or offset type decrypted lib? 

4 hours ago, nio04 said:

bro that dumper... wats exactly can dump it?

durect lib? or offset type decrypted lib? 

Only 360 protected apks and dex it does not have anything to do with lib

i think it does but its for 360 apps with protection called 360

you can find the protection using MT Manager you have to extract apk and it will provide you the protection the app uses

it dumps dex thats what 360 dumper does idk if it dumps lib files but he can at least decompile apks online or decompile dex files like i do

26 minutes ago, Crystal_Mods100x said:

Only 360 protected apks and dex it does not have anything to do with lib

i think it does but its for 360 apps with protection called 360

you can find the protection using MT Manager you have to extract apk and it will provide you the protection the app uses

it dumps dex thats what 360 dumper does idk if it dumps lib files but he can at least decompile apks online or decompile dex files like i do

i hav no idea wat u r talking about... anyway..  i dont think, this is necessary for me☺️

17 minutes ago, nio04 said:

i hav no idea wat u r talking about... anyway..  i dont think, this is necessary for me☺️

LOL im bad at explaining things but they some how are sucessful

Ways you can decrypt or dump dex is an online tool or a pc program is your best bet!

i seen someone dump dex with a gg script lol he was going to release it once he had 500 subs but he had 100 >:D

1 hour ago, Crystal_Mods100x said:

LOL im bad at explaining things but they some how are sucessful

Ways you can decrypt or dump dex is an online tool or a pc program is your best bet!

i seen someone dump dex with a gg script lol he was going to release it once he had 500 subs but he had 100 >:D

the main issue is, its chinese app

i hav no idea, the hell is happening inside of that app

6 minutes ago, nio04 said:

the main issue is, its chinese app

i hav no idea, the hell is happening inside of that app

Ouch. maybe google translate app where you can draw over the words and it translate?
you can also use youtube to see how to use this app i never use this app because i use dex decrypt online or i can decompile a whole apk 

and start modding it. (so files with dn spy, and more)

You can search up dump dex with a gg script and there is a channel with an anime pfp will show you a person using a script dumping 360 protected apps or just dump in general  but the problem is he will not share the script untill he gets 500 subs XD

i do not know if you have the exact app but YT is your best bet (no self promotion intended)

Archived