Space Shooter Galaxy attack

Bill4gr

Hello friends, 

Can someone hack the following...

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.game.space.shooter2&hl=en_US&gl=US&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dspace+shooter+galaxy+attack&pcampaignid=APPU_1_p75MYLPJNq-prgToypHwAQ

I want to add gems, but I get the message "Hack detected" 

Could someone help please? 

Thanks in advance. 

Memory range: Anonymous

Dword search 

-1;250;50::73

Edit the 250 to -999999999 and go to shop buy the 375000 gold pack. The gold might goes negative, then buy two times, it will be overflow and turns into positive value.

6 hours ago, ItsSC said:

Memory range: Anonymous

Dword search 

-1;250;50::73

Edit the 250 to -999999999 and go to shop buy the 375000 gold pack. The gold might goes negative, then buy two times, it will be overflow and turns into positive value.

Did you avoid getting banned doing this?

13 minutes ago, MonkeySAN said:

so far so good..

just do as what @ItsSC said.

506551058_Screenshot_20210314-191514_ParallelSpace.thumb.jpg.9f8dc3bfb66658c21604d400c11109ab.jpg

= 250;50;5::49

= type Dword

= Anonymous

Was you then able to log into FB without getting a banned message? I think I tried this game a long time ago so maybe I was already banned 🤷🏻‍♂️

nope..

i was not connected to any accounts what so ever.

in fact i dont see log in into FB or any social media is very important for any games that matter..

and that is for me at least.

others people...🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

Edited by MonkeySAN

Excuse me guys, this might be a stupid question, but how you find the 1;250;50::73? 

I m doing a dword search in anonymous, but I get error. Could you please give me a screenshot? 

Edited by Bill4gr

1 hour ago, MonkeySAN said:

nope..

i was not connected to any accounts what so ever.

in fact i dont see log in into FB or any social media is very important for any games that matter..

and that is for me at least.

others people...🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

I saw there was a "Guild" option that unlocks at some point. I'm guessing that would be banned too. Maybe I'll try again later with different login details to see if it's blocked. Not that I'm too interested in playing the game.

When I try to connect with fb to get my space shooter account active, I get an error that fb can't connect right now. Please try again later. 

I added fb app to virtualx and it s connected correctly, but for some reason cannot make the connection with space shooter.

Is there a way to do it? 

On 3/14/2021 at 3:38 PM, sammax71 said:

I saw there was a "Guild" option that unlocks at some point. I'm guessing that would be banned too. Maybe I'll try again later with different login details to see if it's blocked. Not that I'm too interested in playing the game.

Hello my friend, 

Did you managed to connect with fb account? Tap on upper left avatar and connect with fb. 

I m getting an error, saying to try again later.. 

Any help with that? 

5 hours ago, Bill4gr said:

Hello my friend, 

Did you managed to connect with fb account? Tap on upper left avatar and connect with fb. 

I m getting an error, saying to try again later.. 

Any help with that? 

I didn't because if I try then my game said I was banned.

1 hour ago, sammax71 said:

I didn't because if I try then my game said I was banned.

OK thanks. 

Did you connected to other games? 

If yes then, How you did that? Because I get an error saying to try again later all the time.. 

1 hour ago, Bill4gr said:

OK thanks. 

Did you connected to other games? 

If yes then, How you did that? Because I get an error saying to try again later all the time.. 

My phone is rooted so I don't normally have problems connecting to FB in games. I think it may be an issue when you're using a virtual space app.