AestheticGod

Question

6 answers to this question

On 3/11/2021 at 2:03 PM, AestheticGod said:

The screenshot shows Parallel Space. But I have tried several virtual spaces and the problem is the same. 3 phones same problem.

[added 0 minutes later]

I want to load my game progress from google play services I can't just ignore it.

Sorry for late, you need to kn,ow that it is not possible to connect moded apk with google play because of signature change.

26 minutes ago, MAARS said:

Sorry for late, you need to kn,ow that it is not possible to connect moded apk with google play because of signature change.

First of all thank you for your answer, but when will I be able to do it? Is there any possible way?

6 minutes ago, AestheticGod said:

First of all thank you for your answer, but when will I be able to do it? Is there any possible way?

I think it is possible using a linked 3d party app, If you already used Youtube vanced you can see that this app use another app called microG to connect with google. but to do that you need to undertand java i think or try to ask some android app develloper whit example of Youtube Vanced so they can understand

36 minutes ago, AestheticGod said:

Can someone please help me with this annoying problem??? It happens with all virtual spaces. Over a year now with this problem and no solution found. I have changed my phone 3 times and it is still the same.

Screenshot_20210311-124314_Parallel Space 64Bit Support.jpg

All you need is to clic back buttton on your phone and this dialogue will be ignored 

52 minutes ago, Crystal_Mods100x said:

Hmmm. which virtual spaces are you using?

The screenshot shows Parallel Space. But I have tried several virtual spaces and the problem is the same. 3 phones same problem.

[added 0 minutes later]
34 minutes ago, MAARS said:

All you need is to clic back buttton on your phone and this dialogue will be ignored 

I want to load my game progress from google play services I can't just ignore it.

Archived