Nova Aim assist

Crystal_Mods100x

Question

Hi everyone so i decided to download this game called nova legacy and what do you know! it has aim assist.

Now i already knew i was going to get banned straight away if i don't have some stealth.

so i did something like any other person would NOT do. set the hide gg from game to all levels ya i know it was a bad move but no problems with gg using these levels cause i was using X8 with it.

idk if they ban you for the coins or the player values but so far so good no bans at all (lucky patcher is backup for anti ban)

after you beat the mission and go to the main menu to see ur character there is this arrow that you can click on and the gear icon.

swipe right to see the controls then you see your aimlock button. i tried searching fuzzy, float,  and double, but no luck. 

How can i find the magnetic crosshair value and make it stronger?

(what i did was click the button then clicked increased then when its off decreased)

when only touching an enemy the with your crosshair locks on

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Archived