Hi Gameguardian!

Shoxin

Question

7 answers to this question

19 hours ago, Crystal_Mods100x said:

i think its easy for you to answer but thats the developers problem xD

No it isnt

Thanks for the answer , I need to write an essay about hacking applications and my supervisor told me if its illegal you have to write about another topic. I will try to hack clash of clans( I know its impossible to hack it)  and drag racing.

• Moderators
44 minutes ago, Shoxin said:

Thanks for the answer , I need to write an essay about hacking applications and my supervisor told me if its illegal you have to write about another topic. I will try to hack clash of clans( I know its impossible to hack it)  and drag racing.

Many tools exists that aren't illegal...

IDA, Binary Ninja, GG, Solarwinds....

None are illegal. It's how you choose to use them. 

On 3/4/2021 at 5:55 AM, Shoxin said:

Hi, im writing an exam for hacking android applications and im wondering if gameguardian is illegial to use on applications.

Using any application to modify a game is against the games Terms of service.  

The legality of that , as with copyright, varies from country to country.  

https://au.pcmag.com/games/45177/south-korea-makes-game-hacking-illegal

https://www.slashgear.com/selling-hacked-pokemon-can-apparently-land-you-in-jail-04658118/

• Moderators

All the same tools can be used for research and reverse engineering for white hat purposes....  There is a reason companies have sizable bounties. Rather pay someone to share exploits than it become public.

Archived