RR3 car hack (alternative)

frederic82

RR3 car hack (alternative)

Guys, only use this script if the Marco Rossi script doesn’t work for you. I only wrote this to have fun and learn LUA meanwhile Marco update his own script.

Last script version : 9.2.0

Real Racing 3 target version : 9.2.0

Game guardian target version : 101.0

Take care to download -emu version if you play the game in a emulator (only tested with Memu)

⚠ Don’t spam the review section below if the script doesn’t work for you. Use the support page. And don’t keep asking me to update the script to support a new RR3 version if someone already asked. I’m not paid for this.

🎞 Watch demonstration 👇

Features

Allow to hack the characteristics of the cars :

• Acceleration
  • Brake distance (feet) [see screenshot above to know how to see distance in feet]
  • Grip

Limitations

Unfortunately, there are some

• You can not change speed (use Marco Rossi script to edit speed)
  • The online multiplayer races will banish you. Your position won’t be recorded.
  • Hence, don’t use the hacked cars in online multiplayer races

⚠ Recommandation ⚠

Disconnect Facebook or Google account of the game when using any scripts or buying cars or upgrade with fake money earned by the script by Mario Rossi. However, connect one of your account as soon as you have completed some stuffs and make cloud backup as often as possible. Just be careful your money and gold are not too high when you’re connected or you will be banned for sure. Max 2 millions of R$ or M$ and 2,000 of gold. Lesser you have when connected, better it is. Then don’t forget to disconnect again after backup.

⚠ Note ⚠

If the script doesn’t find any values or doesn’t run at all, check this first :

• The version of the script is the same as the version of the game.
  • You run the Game Guardian version suggested
  • You run -emu version in a emulator and the standard version in your smartphone
  • You read error messages and apply suggestions to solve encountered issues

The script have been successfully tested on Memu 7.3.3 and OnePlus 6 (android 9)

On 3/7/2021 at 4:03 PM, slava_sssr said:

https://youtu.be/MYqskkW-Qw0

maybe you update your script and add a change to the maximum speed?

It would have helped me more if the guy made the effort to change the GG language to english and explain a little where he got the search values from.

Edited by frederic82

I appreciate yr work..but How to make Car Hack grip/accel/brake working permanent on those car...because Car Hack Grip not working permanent on TT and WTT and not count .. maybe you could give a non script tutorial to make these working permanent... Thank alot nice job bro👍👍👍i have a SS from WTT this week and on Friends Leader Board my time not updated ( im using Car Hack script)

Screenshot_2021-03-10-23-34-57-40_c72d44d5ed2c43ef1bd604c46aea20c8.jpg

8 hours ago, MarioRossi93i said:

You are editing memory values, changes are not permanent in most cases. And no, you can t use a modified car in wtt,omp and others online events

Yes I thought I was a clear about that but only a few read the description of the script they download. 🙄