[share][video] how to dump ill2cpp.so when its protected

nio04

On 3/13/2021 at 5:16 AM, NoFear said:

The address doesn't mean that EXACT line.

That's just where the function begins. You would need to look further down in the function.

I wanted screen of the assembly at the offset+ 15 lines or so. 

On 3/16/2021 at 3:00 AM, nio04 said:

i think, i understand... wat u mean & need

u want to see this offset details in ida pro, right??

I haven't looked into it it's completely slipped my mind. I haven't had the time to put a lot of things I learn into practice except for recently because I'm no longer doing school and work both.

Assembly as in what you pull up in .Net reflector or Dnspy

IDA pro is a disassembler so, like Dnspy and net reflector, it's a tool for viewing and modifying assemblies but functionality differs.

I heard hooking was easier so that's what I've been trying to get into recently, I also want to look into ADB it's been set-up on my PC for a week or so now I know how to connect my device but I'm unsure of what direction to go to log what an app's doing.

I think it would be debugging but setting up the debugging aspect specifically is a bit of a set up process and I'm currently still trying to set up SDK tools in Android studio but my sh*tty internet runs at 200kbps:/

@nio04 if I dm'd you a link to the LGL menu template and tutorial, and the hooking tutorial from platinmods would you be interested into looking into it?

On 3/1/2021 at 5:34 PM, nio04 said:

youtube video link - hereeeee

video not mine. game used here FREEfire 1.59

no description. see the video, u will understand everything about how to make .bin file & dump it & view it on dnspy😀

Is there a way I may contact you? Telegram or anything would do.

@nio04   telegram

[added 4 minutes later]
On 5/8/2021 at 5:02 AM, AKidWithMidgetFriend said:

I haven't looked into it it's completely slipped my mind. I haven't had the time to put a lot of things I learn into practice except for recently because I'm no longer doing school and work both.

Assembly as in what you pull up in .Net reflector or Dnspy

IDA pro is a disassembler so, like Dnspy and net reflector, it's a tool for viewing and modifying assemblies but functionality differs.

I heard hooking was easier so that's what I've been trying to get into recently, I also want to look into ADB it's been set-up on my PC for a week or so now I know how to connect my device but I'm unsure of what direction to go to log what an app's doing.

I think it would be debugging but setting up the debugging aspect specifically is a bit of a set up process and I'm currently still trying to set up SDK tools in Android studio but my sh*tty internet runs at 200kbps:/

@nio04 if I dm'd you a link to the LGL menu template and tutorial, and the hooking tutorial from platinmods would you be interested into looking into it?

wat u want me to do?

Edited by nio04