King of streeing good protection i think

Strikesblue

This game koS king of streeing peeked my interest i gave it a shot i modified the coins in the shop by doing 5 ;50;100 and then by value by 1 so it becomes like 20  21 22 and so on but then I tried to load the game as it is loading hack my coins and then I modified then it said I was banned for having too much illegal coins so I know it works. Well I think can someone that more experience tell me what they can come up with. Thanks 

Screenshot_20210228-213254_Google Play Store.jpg

If you go to large with rewards or redeem too many chests.... You will still get a ban. 

But 

I had to really push it to get banned. 

Auto clicked the chest purchases at $0 for 30 minutes and had $900k+.   Purchased all the cars , upgraded engines etc.  

Then.... I got banned.  

So , keep your coins reasonable and you'll be ok

11 hours ago, sodaface said:

If you go to large with rewards or redeem too many chests.... You will still get a ban. 

But 

I had to really push it to get banned. 

Auto clicked the chest purchases at $0 for 30 minutes and had $900k+.   Purchased all the cars , upgraded engines etc.  

Then.... I got banned.  

So , keep your coins reasonable and you'll be ok

Thanks for the help man

[added 0 minutes later]
19 hours ago, NoFear said:

Can edit chest price and rewards and avoid ban.

Thank you 

Archived