Error loading daemon, even with a virtual space

diagnxosis

Question

Hello, I really need help. I've been using gameguardian with parallel space, but recently errors started popping up saying it cannot load the daemon and that I need to root my device, keep in mind that I've installed everything correctly and it worked for the past few months but this started popping out recently. I've tried installing diffrent versions like lite and pro, they are the same. It's like a free trial, Use for a week then it stops working. And I cannot seem to fix it so I kinda need help.. (And yes all of the virtual spaces, I've downloaded them from here)

2 answers to this question

5 hours ago, diagnxosis said:

Hello, I really need help. I've been using gameguardian with parallel space, but recently errors started popping up saying it cannot load the daemon and that I need to root my device, keep in mind that I've installed everything correctly and it worked for the past few months but this started popping out recently. I've tried installing diffrent versions like lite and pro, they are the same. It's like a free trial, Use for a week then it stops working. And I cannot seem to fix it so I kinda need help.. (And yes all of the virtual spaces, I've downloaded them from here)

Things you can do:
Download the LATEST version of game guardian (101.0)

Download this app called X8 Sandbox you can add apps and built in self root to run that daemon

problem is possibly that game guardian cannot emulate root in that virtual space probably but here is X8 Sandbox

Avoid broken firmware or kernel and avoid android companys like samsung 

https://x8sb.com/

Virtual machine root emulation is probably your best bet, meaning X8 sandbox given that its more convenient. So you need to reinstall game guardian, and you won't need your parallel space after this either so go ahead and remove that as well. Install X8 and then activate it's root mode there should be a tutorial on how to activate with on the site (virtual machines emulate a phones OS so it's essentially like a box in a box so to speak. This is also a way safer method of using root feature store stuff like game guardian lucky patcher or terminal emulators and other tools) then like crystal had said add gg in there as an app it will allow you to get a copy from your installed apps with a simple transfer for vmos or just simply using the UI for X8 and not having to worry about the import process. When crystal said "avoid broken firmware or kernel and avoid android companys like samsung" well "Firmware is the combination of read-only memory and program code and data stored in it while kernel is the main component of most computer operating systems; it is a bridge between applications and the actual data processing done at the hardware level" that bit from the edaboard threads by user marks_christopher should be helpful as to under stand that. Although you won't be able to do certain root features with gg with this method you probably wont need to any time soon so don't stress it. It will show more processes when you use game guardian though because it can read deeper into the "phones" process because the whole phone is being emulated rather than just a virtual environment... Well that's bad wording because technically they are both virtual environments but you kinda get the comparison right? I am rather touchy on my knowledge of this... In fact I am just now learning about assembly language and arm architecture... But I'm sure Enyby or NoFear will happily correct what I couldn't properly or competently explain and what I missed in ignorance... This is more like a toddlers explanation of shapes when he has the faintest idea of geometry. Yes I probably shouldn't give out advice that isn't 100% accurate but it's enough to understand how to do what you're trying to do. And given that there's a disclaimer that this information isn't spot on you should be open minded when going about learning it yourself.                                                                                     Good luck!!!     

Archived