How to encrypt value in script?

malekpw

Question

I try to create a script, but I don't know how to make the value encrypted in scripts. 

I think it's

gg.searchEncryptedNumber ( '10' , TYPE_DWORD) 

gg.refineEncryptedNumber ( '11' , TYPE_DWORD)

Am I right?

2 answers to this question

8 hours ago, malekpw said:

I try to create a script, but I don't know how to make the value encrypted in scripts. 

I think it's

gg.searchEncryptedNumber ( '10' , TYPE_DWORD) 

gg.refineEncryptedNumber ( '11' , TYPE_DWORD)

Am I right?

gg.searchNumber("value",gg.TYPE_DWORD, true)

not LOL gg.searchEncryptedNumber -__-

https://gameguardian.net/help/classgg.html 

This page should help for any questions regarding the syntax of what can be called in GG and how to call it. Including parameters and their usage.

When your line of code says gg. This is lua coding language calling on game guardian

gg.searchNumber() this is calling game guardian then telling it to use the search function. Anything in these parenthesis are arguments for this function some are required some are not and will just use a default if not explicitly told to do otherwise. 

gg.searchNumber('value that you are searching goes here this can also be a variable with a concatenation of multiple values or it can be a group search of values sperated by ";" semicolons' gg.TYPE_(Can be WORD DWORD QWORD FLOAT  DOUBLE this argument tells the search what type of value you are searching) true or false whether this is an encrypted search or not, memory search start and memory search end both of which won't be important for fresh eyes like yourself it will be defaulted if you just don't declare these)

Through understanding lua coding and lua calls you can further your script's capabilities and it's usage and speed. A fun little tip from enyby himself is to declare global variables as local variables to increase the speed of which they are read. For example the gg. call is used in a majority of the lines for game guardian scripts so putting

local gg = gg

At the top of your script alone will significantly increase the speed of which your script is executed by game guardian. ( The official explanation or the reasoning behind it would be that it only has to call the global variable once to declare it as a local variable and every other time in the script it is copied from the data of the local variable rather than called globally every time.) 

Some more global variables that might be used a lot 

local searchNumber = searchNumber

local refineNumber = refineNumber

local editAll = editAll

Putting these at the top of your script requires no actual changes to how you write the code as they will be called with the exact same name just through a different method

This is a fair bit of information to take in at once. Before attempting to learn some more you should probably look over this once or twice more and come to understand it better then put it into practice and take a short break before going off to learn what else you need to do.

Good luck! 

Archived