World War Heroes WW2 FPS

availability

Question

6 answers to this question

I know for sure it can be done via apk modding because it was done on platinmods, but I also had no luck with this in GameGuardian. 

If you decide to get a modded apk for it from there then look at the tutorial for installations that require an obb file. You have to go through your system files to Android/obb/com.whatever and rename com.whatever to com.whateverx or anything different then what it originally is before deleting the original app then after downloading the modded apk change the obb file name back and then install the modded apk

If you decide to wait until a more knowledgable GG user can do it via GG then best of luck to them i hope they can help you!

6 hours ago, AKidWithMidgetFriend said:

I know for sure it can be done via apk modding because it was done on platinmods, but I also had no luck with this in GameGuardian. 

If you decide to get a modded apk for it from there then look at the tutorial for installations that require an obb file. You have to go through your system files to Android/obb/com.whatever and rename com.whatever to com.whateverx or anything different then what it originally is before deleting the original app then after downloading the modded apk change the obb file name back and then install the modded apk

If you decide to wait until a more knowledgable GG user can do it via GG then best of luck to them i hope they can help you!

Thanks! So you've attempted gold editing WWH with GG too? Do you think the gold info is stored on the server online?

What's platinmods? 

Modded apks can't be linked to Google accounts right? 

8 hours ago, availability said:

Thanks! So you've attempted gold editing WWH with GG too? Do you think the gold info is stored on the server online?

What's platinmods? 

Modded apks can't be linked to Google accounts right? 

It depends on the game and how it was modified really, some can be linked with google some can't 

As for how it's stored I honestly cannot tell you, I tried DWord and Double in the Anonymous, Ca, and Cd range both encrypted and unencrypted although I do not fully remember my assessment on how it turned out for me I do remember that it was one of the games that sorta just stumped me. This was probably about a week ago so it might be helpful for me to revisit it or it might even be good practice to make my own version of the modded apk but between school and work right now I don't see myself having much time until Saturday to get a chance to get any of that done:'(

Perhaps the legendary

@MonkeySAN 

can help, but then again he would've probably already commented if he could've... Whatever the case for this I wish you luck!

Archived