I PAY 20€ for the first who can Cheat on ESTILOBR / BR Style

xxtentaxx

On 2/22/2021 at 7:32 PM, xxtentaxx said:

Hi,
thats It, I pay 20€ for the first who can cheat on ESTILOBR show me and teach me how to do.

I tryed to have help free.. but nobody answer

Search your cash amount and add X4 on the end (DWORD)

Edit it to 9999999X4

Worked for me

9 hours ago, Farmeriscool said:

Search your cash amount and add X4 on the end (DWORD)

Edit it to 9999999X4

Worked for me

I try it, it change but I cant buy anything. And if I sell or race, the cash update for my previous value

[added 1 minute later]
12 hours ago, WhoKnowsWho said:

What is it that you want?

[added 1 minute later]

I just checked the game on the YT, i dont really get the goal. Need to install it, will see what GG can do with it and what could be modified. Need some money, in case i do some stuff please transfer it later on.

If you can make it work I pay you with no problem

1 hour ago, xxtentaxx said:

Thank you bro, im trying using that video in this post but im too noob for this

It's alright man we're all still learning lol... As a matter of fact I just figured out my method of merging split apks are what's returning this parsing error:P apkpure has an already merged apk for this game so I'm going to just use that and procrastinate on setting up sai and sap.... But this should really help in terms of modding it

12 minutes ago, AKidWithMidgetFriend said:

Loaded the dummy dll into dnspy and most of the strings are encrypted with random characters 😕 probably will not be able to do this tonight.

I found on dll... Game -> SecureGameManager -> Money
But i dont know what i have to do with this

[added 0 minutes later]

if we can buy something and add money with it

I find out if you use version 0.9453 and if you login with your Facebook, the diamonds you have its the same on the atual version. But when i try to modify it with GG it crash then i have to UNISTALL(WTF?) the game and install

6 hours ago, xxtentaxx said:

im tired of trying change values on HxD and game doesnt work. PLZ HELP 😞 Im so noob at modding

This runs I'm just not sure wether the money mod works please sign and test it on your device I can't login for either google or Facebook

Sorry can't upload the .apk until tomorrow, my wifi is trash and the attachment fails before it even gets to 10%

Edited by AKidWithMidgetFriend

Just some advice,

Maby you need to look different, dont go looking for the money, its to obvious and may not work. Withh GG or modded apk. Perhaps try to do something about the rewards. For example the rewards you get daily make it happen that the time does not run 20h but instead every min or sec you can redeem, or through dracar races you make can try dracar races unlimited times. I mean for me when i play dracar races i just stop the enemy car and win the race in 1 sec to make it my self more easy to get the gems...tried to set the amount of times you can do the races to like 50 but sadly you get a error. perhaps there is a work around for that.

By passing the purchase button doesnt work that well either, gets error.

[added 1 minute later]

But looking to edit the gems is kind of wasting your time as far as im aware of. But again i dont do on modded apks, only use GG. so im not sure. always nice to try.

1 hour ago, WhoKnowsWho said:

Just some advice,

Maby you need to look different, dont go looking for the money, its to obvious and may not work. Withh GG or modded apk. Perhaps try to do something about the rewards. For example the rewards you get daily make it happen that the time does not run 20h but instead every min or sec you can redeem, or through dracar races you make can try dracar races unlimited times. I mean for me when i play dracar races i just stop the enemy car and win the race in 1 sec to make it my self more easy to get the gems...tried to set the amount of times you can do the races to like 50 but sadly you get a error. perhaps there is a work around for that.

By passing the purchase button doesnt work that well either, gets error.

[added 1 minute later]

But looking to edit the gems is kind of wasting your time as far as im aware of. But again i dont do on modded apks, only use GG. so im not sure. always nice to try.

Alot more is modifiable from inside the apk files, and this game could be modified a hundred different ways by an experienced modder from PMT, but they don't always get around to requests and it's an intermediate level of security so I figured it would be great practice. Whether it's modifiable or not all depends on how the dumped files are. There are anti-cheat measures yes, but for apk modding the only limitation is the modders expierence and where the information is stored. Some games do still have unmodifiable things that are solely server sided, but as for this game it isn't really structured that way and the game files never really request a server or a site that's hosted on a server.

As for the GG editing method though I completely agree, it's easier to thwart against memory editing software than lib modding though

1 hour ago, xxtentaxx said:

If you cant loggin maybe I cant loggin too

I wasn't able to login to the game pre-modification either though:Pbut you were so that's why I think you might be able to.

I can also share the offset I modified and the edit I done to the hexcode, but you said you couldn't even get the app to run so I believe there might be a problem with the compile method you're using, and in which case knowing the offset and the edit won't help if you can't get the game running

Is it a parse error or a libil2cpp error when you attempt to modify the game?

Also here's the unsigned apk let me know if it works for you don't forget to sign it so you won't be hit with the "you can't install this app on your device" error

BR Style_v0.976.apk