I PAY 20€ for the first who can Cheat on ESTILOBR / BR Style

xxtentaxx

5 hours ago, sodaface said:

I've had no luck so far.  

Game is a bit buggy with my emu.  

I will try some different methods on a different machine soon. 

"error trying to make a request" its a know bug from new update. I dont know if we can play online on other version
I had no problem to pay to you if you can hack it bro

1 hour ago, AKidWithMidgetFriend said:

It doesn't seem you guys had any luck with gg. I will try to make a modded apk if I can but I'm still rather new to it. I do not want the € this will serve as practice. No promises

but

wish me luck!

So far I have found out,

1) This is a split apk.

2)There are some notable things that can be modified 

3) My first attempt at modifying this has returned me a parsing error. I believe i know which modification caused this as I am fairly certain it isn't the decompile and compile method I used. I think I confused a get_gears method for a currency rather than a gear shift for a car and I set the hex to FF 09 0C E3 00 10 A0 E3 9A 0B 43 E3 1E FF 2F E1 which would be 999,999,999.

I will make further attempts later as I am fairly exhausted right now

Edited by AKidWithMidgetFriend

4 hours ago, xxtentaxx said:

"error trying to make a request" its a know bug from new update. I dont know if we can play online on other version
I had no problem to pay to you if you can hack it bro

ID rather you gave the money to the developer of the game that would make more sense

2 hours ago, AKidWithMidgetFriend said:

So far I have found out,

1) This is a split apk.

2)There are some notable things that can be modified 

3) My first attempt at modifying this has returned me a parsing error. I believe i know which modification caused this as I am fairly certain it isn't the decompile and compile method I used. I think I confused a get_gears method for a currency rather than a gear shift for a car and I set the hex to FF 09 0C E3 00 10 A0 E3 9A 0B 43 E3 1E FF 2F E1 which would be 999,999,999.

I will make further attempts later as I am fairly exhausted right now

APK modding tut

Good tut if you haven't watched already

@AKidWithMidgetFriend

Omg thank you all! 

So, its impossible with GG?

21 hours ago, sodaface said:

APK modding tut

Good tut if you haven't watched already

@AKidWithMidgetFriend

I gonna try this on weekend, I never mod anything but I will try it.

18 hours ago, AKidWithMidgetFriend said:

Have not watched this one but thank you!

Have you watch it yet?

I couldn't wait for the weekend and tried it right now. I modified the Game.Vehicles -> Turbo [Address(RVA = "0x9F6AD0", Offset = "0x9F6AD0", VA = "0x9F6AD0")] But i dont know it dis is the price (RVA) but when i try to login on game i have an ERROR

im not pro on codding but i dont find anything related to price.. we have rewards seeing videos (200) where i can Change it to like 1 million 😄 I find On GoogleMobileAds.Common-> DummyClient->CreateRewardBasedVideoad(). But i dont know if is this contain reward value

4 hours ago, xxtentaxx said:

im not pro on codding but i dont find anything related to price.. we have rewards seeing videos (200) where i can Change it to like 1 million 😄 I find On GoogleMobileAds.Common-> DummyClient->CreateRewardBasedVideoad(). But i dont know if is this contain reward value

Depends on the class void classes don't return values but when you do finally determine one is what you can/ and want to modify then search it's offset in HxD by loading the libil2cpp file into it

There are a few different hex codes out there that will help you but don't copy in paste you have to manually type them into HxD or else you will change the byte size of the lib file and the android manifest won't be able to load the lib and you will be return with a failed to load il2cpp error upon running your apk 

What is it that you want?

[added 1 minute later]

I just checked the game on the YT, i dont really get the goal. Need to install it, will see what GG can do with it and what could be modified. Need some money, in case i do some stuff please transfer it later on.