My game close after change value

Jolly_Origami

Question

Hello everyone. I need your help. I have android 10, parallel pro installed and the GG update, my game is township but every time I change a value the game closes. I can't use other virtualxposed spaces it doesn't open the game, Lite doesn't recognize me, the GG tells me "daemon error", can someone help me please?

4 answers to this question

On 2/21/2021 at 11:40 PM, Jolly_Origami said:

Hello everyone. I need your help. I have android 10, parallel pro installed and the GG update, my game is township but every time I change a value the game closes. I can't use other virtualxposed spaces it doesn't open the game, Lite doesn't recognize me, the GG tells me "daemon error", can someone help me please?

Things you can do to prevent crash:

you can use prevent unload levels 1 -2 each level is stronger than the last one but if you dont have root only one and 2 can work for you

Download: X8 Sandbox its a virtual machine android apk app that has built in root and the firmware is android lolipop with root everything is faster and you should not crash when in this VM Machine.

Download: VMOS: same thing with built in root

i reccomend using sandbox never tried vmos before.

10 hours ago, Crystal_Mods100x said:

Things you can do to prevent crash:

you can use prevent unload levels 1 -2 each level is stronger than the last one but if you dont have root only one and 2 can work for you

Download: X8 Sandbox its a virtual machine android apk app that has built in root and the firmware is android lolipop with root everything is faster and you should not crash when in this VM Machine.

Download: VMOS: same thing with built in root

i reccomend using sandbox never tried vmos before.

I'd recommend using sandbox as well. I do use vmos but they require a separate app called vmos unlocked to use it and it was a pain in the *ss to install it because their provided link wasn't working for me and I had to go through apkpure.

Just now, AKidWithMidgetFriend said:

I'd recommend using sandbox as well. I do use vmos but they require a separate app called vmos unlocked to use it and it was a pain in the *ss to install it because their provided link wasn't working for me and I had to go through apkpure.

Hey dude! whats up? yeah sandbox is the best! i tried using vmos but too large for me, X8 sandbox took up a chunk of space from me lmao

i started off using dual space when i was using that i finnaly stopped getting SOME crashes when seaching enc values

then i have heard about vphone gaga apk! another virtual root space stopped working after a few weeks (threw out a java exeception cuz i was on a 4g network LOL)

then Tiahh the android modder mentioned X8 and a whole new world came =))

48 minutes ago, Crystal_Mods100x said:

Hey dude! whats up? yeah sandbox is the best! i tried using vmos but too large for me, X8 sandbox took up a chunk of space from me lmao

i started off using dual space when i was using that i finnaly stopped getting SOME crashes when seaching enc values

then i have heard about vphone gaga apk! another virtual root space stopped working after a few weeks (threw out a java exeception cuz i was on a 4g network LOL)

then Tiahh the android modder mentioned X8 and a whole new world came =))

Vmos is rather large but for me it seems to emulate the OS and UI of a phone nearly perfectly. Once upon a time back in December I used X8 but only as a virtual space and I never really understood the difference in functionality. Now I know the usage better, and I would have likely went back to X8 had I remembered it when I revisited virtual machines. Decided to stick with VMOS because I seen some tutorials on platinmods about customizing VMOS and its something I want to do when I get the hang of app modding. 

Archived