Advice needed on xp hack

sodaface

Question

Hello 

I've found a glitch I guess , where when I change the total xp amount my character has ..... The total reverts back to normal  plus 1.  And then crashes about 30 seconds later.  

Eg. 

207 old 

208 after hack and restart. 

So.   This is interesting but not useful as the amount of xp needed to be a useful hack would be at least 1000.   

Any suggestions on wtf is happening or how I could exploit it further ? 

4 answers to this question

17 hours ago, sodaface said:

Hello 

I've found a glitch I guess , where when I change the total xp amount my character has ..... The total reverts back to normal  plus 1.  And then crashes about 30 seconds later.  

Eg. 

207 old 

So.   This is interesting but not useful as the amount of xp needed to be a useful hack would be at least 1000.   

Try adding to value instead of replacing it

Or try freezing it 

May I ask which game it is? 

• Moderators
49 minutes ago, sodaface said:

Hello 

Eg. 

207 old 

Improper edit.

You might be mis-editing or missing a value that's behaving as a check to what it should be.

Archived