Fury Survivor: Pixel Z Cheat Help

Unknown_Cheater

16 hours ago, Unknown_Cheater said:

Hello guys im looking for fury survivor hacks someone can help me please?

Things you should do when posting in request forum:

1. can you specify what kind of cheat you are wanting to do? (gold, gems, some form of currency or ammo or weapon)

2. is it a script your trying to make? (game guardian has a scripting documentation or if not then you may request a script in requests)

3. what are you trying to crack? (gold, gems, damage, weapon durabulity) (or is it a problem with cracking something?)

when posting in requests and help send as much detail about what are you cracking in a game  =))

On 2/21/2021 at 7:45 PM, Crystal_Mods100x said:

Things you should do when posting in request forum:

1. can you specify what kind of cheat you are wanting to do? (gold, gems, some form of currency or ammo or weapon)

2. is it a script your trying to make? (game guardian has a scripting documentation or if not then you may request a script in requests)

3. what are you trying to crack? (gold, gems, damage, weapon durabulity) (or is it a problem with cracking something?)

when posting in requests and help send as much detail about what are you cracking in a game  =))

Oh! ok sorry!

Im looking for Gold and item swap hack can you help me please?

13 hours ago, Unknown_Cheater said:

Oh! ok sorry!

Im looking for Gold and item swap hack can you help me please?

I can probably do gold but what is an item swap hack?

also i need the memory region of the gold.

you should be able to search the gold manually and there should be some letters or a letter next to it representing the range

(i cant download the app cuz i got no wifi lol)

also is this game online?

23 minutes ago, Crystal_Mods100x said:

I can probably do gold but what is an item swap hack?

also i need the memory region of the gold.

you should be able to search the gold manually and there should be some letters or a letter next to it representing the range

(i cant download the app cuz i got no wifi lol)

also is this game online?

Ty so much for your help!

Here there is a guide made by nofear but i really dont understand how to do it....

Fury Survivor: Pixel Z (#9hvx1w9u)

if u check the video he made u will understand what i mean for item swap hack

Also there is all IDs  like gold etc

17 minutes ago, Unknown_Cheater said:

@Crystal_Mods100x can you help me please?

Yea i got ur message you have to search the gold number then change the value then enter its new value then click refine keep doing that untill u get to ur last results.

then you can edit all 

Reply if that works

also item swap hack might be a little hard for me.

3 hours ago, Crystal_Mods100x said:

Yea i got ur message you have to search the gold number then change the value then enter its new value then click refine keep doing that untill u get to ur last results.

then you can edit all 

Reply if that works

also item swap hack might be a little hard for me.

Hello!

thanks for your answer!

This game has anticheat and if u try to edit like u telled me i will get insta ban...

I send the video in the previous messages that explain how to do but i didnt understand how its work....can u help me please?

8 minutes ago, Unknown_Cheater said:

Hello!

thanks for your answer!

This game has anticheat and if u try to edit like u telled me i will get insta ban...

I send the video in the previous messages that explain how to do but i didnt understand how its work....can u help me please?

Then you have some options provided with gg

First thing u should do

when searching use "the value is encrypted" button

keep doing the same thing searching and refining (never uncheck the button)

then if you reach to ur last results change it to a big number then wait for the anti cheat code to kick in or change the value to trigger it

if it changes back then change the values to a big number then freeze it.

you can also use hide game guardian from game levels 1 - 3

if this game is online then its server sided and u have to find a way to crack it (the total amount of coins are sometimes not protected with anti cheat code)

server sided games cant be cracked with gg.

also that tutorial you sended for no fear i dont understand that xd you gotta be experinced with a game like that ill study it and see what i can do but for now use this 

Archived