The parallel Space Root is not working

ySainT_

Question

512723685_Screenshot_20210217-095631_ParallelSpace.thumb.jpg.3db6d8cea3703fe3f91d61b6f5a7d381.jpgHello, my phone is a J7 PRIME Android 8.0, and has no root, yesterday I installed the Space parallel to play with the Guardian game more when I went to see it, the Guardian game said: "Deamon is not Working, and it never happened to me! This is the first time, I will send a screenshot of my screen.

7 answers to this question

i use J7 Prime too...not rooted and running GG only in Parallel Space but never had this kind of problem as long as i remember.(4 years now)

im also running GG in X8 Sandbox which had root in it but not got any problem like this either.

did you open GG in Parallel Space?

I'm already assuming that you're not using a google play store app of parallel space considering you were running it before and this is a new unexpectancy.

Game guardian is up to date as I can clearly see from your ss so that isn't the problem....

Perhaps try a reinstallation of game guardian or using an alternate virtual space X8 Sandbox like @MonkeySAN mentioned is pretty good and can be rooted without rooting your actual device and putting it at risk. You can also try VMOS which is another virtual space that allows root access without rooting your phone. Installing gg as root shows a variety of things more such as extra processes or dumpable memory pages.

best of luck! 

15 hours ago, MonkeySAN said:

Eu uso o J7 Prime também ... sem root e executando  GG  apenas no Parallel Space, mas nunca tive esse tipo de problema, desde que me lembro. (4 anos agora)

Também estou executando o  GG  no X8 Sandbox que tinha root nele, mas não tive nenhum problema como esse.

você abriu o GG no Parallel Space?

Yes, I had it open, and I was able to solve the problem, I had to use the parallel Space lite so I could work on the GG..

14 hours ago, AKidWithMidgetFriend said:

Já estou supondo que você não está usando um aplicativo da google play store de espaço paralelo, considerando que você o estava executando antes e isso é uma novidade.

O guardião do jogo está atualizado, como posso ver claramente pelo seu SS, então esse não é o problema ....

Talvez tente reinstalar o guardião do jogo ou usar um espaço virtual alternativo X8 Sandbox como @MonkeySAN mencionado é muito bom e pode ser enraizado sem enraizar seu dispositivo real e colocá-lo em risco. Você também pode experimentar o VMOS, que é outro espaço virtual que permite acesso root sem fazer root em seu telefone. Instalar gg como root mostra uma variedade de coisas, como processos extras ou páginas de memória que podem ser descarregadas.

boa sorte! 

I already solved the problem, the normal Paralel Space was not working with me, so I installed the Paralel Space LITE and I managed, but thank you very much for answering me, and if you give an error in the lite I change For the X8 Sandbox.

On 2/17/2021 at 4:59 PM, ySainT_ said:

512723685_Screenshot_20210217-095631_ParallelSpace.thumb.jpg.3db6d8cea3703fe3f91d61b6f5a7d381.jpgHello, my phone is a J7 PRIME Android 8.0, and has no root, yesterday I installed the Space parallel to play with the Guardian game more when I went to see it, the Guardian game said: "Deamon is not Working, and it never happened to me! This is the first time, I will send a screenshot of my screen.

Try this virtual space

Archived