How should I improve GG experience ?

Andalasa

Question

What's the best developing language to learn if I want to better know what I'm doing with GG hacking games instead of following steps provided by pros ? I believe that there's no online game unhackable, with the concept of purchasing stuff at negative value, and even more stuff likely possible to hack but I don't  have the knowledge yet...

1 answer to this question

On 2/13/2021 at 11:18 AM, Andalasa said:

What's the best developing language to learn if I want to better know what I'm doing with GG hacking games instead of following steps provided by pros ? I believe that there's no online game unhackable, with the concept of purchasing stuff at negative value, and even more stuff likely possible to hack but I don't  have the knowledge yet...

what do u mean whats the best developing language to know what ur doing with gg.

The only way to increase your experince is to do and learn more and try new things about the app

also game guardian uses lua (scripting language used to automate searches edits, offsets and many more)

are you talking about the scripting language?

Also the word unhackable is meaning if any data that has been changed negitive or positive it will be changed back by the data stored on the cloud servers

some online games can be modifyed with game guardian but sometimes the values just wont budge or change.

Archived