Encrypted Global-metadata.dat

RevealedSoulEven

Question

4 hours ago, RevealedSoulEven said:

@ Lenn1garena removeu a segurança dos metadados, não sei por quê? Mas ... De qualquer forma agora ... Posso obter dump.cs e todos os tipos de monoscript dummydll e todos

lol that good !!, post here your results and the forms you used, help the community that needs more knowledge !!

22 hours ago, IRC said:

@RevealedSoulEven free fire implemented it again in that update I could dump the global-metadata from gg but now what it does is when it finishes loading the metadata, which is very fast, removes it from the ram, can you dump this update?

You can probably try to freeze the process while the metadata still loaded, i recommend do it with an Android Emulator for easier use. 

4 hours ago, IRC said:

yes I thought so but how did you freeze the process?

The pause button in the top right hand corner of the GG interface under the process' icon

On 3/10/2021 at 7:44 AM, AnimeshMamgain said:

@RevealedSoulEven Bro U got dump.cs ? How Let me know also 😀

Il2cppdumper gui, use the largest .so in the lib and the metadata (I've been able to just drop the apk directly into the gui and it works as well)

I will be releasing a script soon that will allow you to dump global-metadata.dat and lib from memory for use with Il2CppDumper, it works with most Il2cpp games including those with missing metadata headers.

ok

18 hours ago, AKidWithMidgetFriend said:

Primero vaya a la pestaña de búsqueda (lupa) y sabrá el botón cuando lo vea; Parece casi cualquier otro botón de pausa 

ok

18 hours ago, BadCase said:

Pronto lanzaré un script que le permitirá volcar global-metadata.dat y lib de la memoria para usar con Il2CppDumper, funciona con la mayoría de los juegos de Il2cpp, incluidos aquellos a los que les faltan encabezados de metadatos.

have telegram or discord?