Encrypted Global-metadata.dat

RevealedSoulEven

Question

18 hours ago, RevealedSoulEven said:

@NoFear Can you please help me to get dump.cs for Free Fire?

It has encrypted libil2cpp.so and global-metadata.dat I got dump from gg and have the decrypted libil2cpp.so but..... I can't get the global-metadata.dat file.

can you please help?

Ya I need it too. But How you decrypted the libil2cpp.so ? @RevealedSoulEven

[added 2 minutes later]
46 minutes ago, RevealedSoulEven said:

@Lenn1  @Enyby@NoFear   please help

In one of my post @Lenn1 replied that it can be done by using IDA and more powerful softwares.

42 minutes ago, AnimeshMamgain said:

libil2cpp

Using gg dump memory feature

[added 0 minutes later]
42 minutes ago, AnimeshMamgain said:

Ya I need it too. But How you decrypted the libil2cpp.so ? @RevealedSoulEven

[added 2 minutes later]

In one of my post @Lenn1 replied that it can be done by using IDA and more powerful softwares.

I didn't get it

19 hours ago, Lenn1 said:

I advise you to read this article, and not only this post, the site is very good, I hope you open your eyes and see a light for this issue

look here

But... I am trying with Android game and ain't getting something like metadata in maps.txt got from dump.

Can you try?

in this new version of Free fire, I didn't find the global-metadata.dat file, just its decrypted strings, but in the allocated memory, it is loaded and unloaded from the memory, based on my old dump.cs I managed to access some parts of global-metadata.dat, but when I dumped it I couldn't extract the file.
remembering that I just looked for standard file strings in all memory.

Doing everything on android makes it a little difficult, because what used to work now doesn't work, maybe using the RIRU-il2cppdumper is the best choice, but at the moment I don't have access to this tool because my device is not rooted, not to mention that I only work in x86 libraries.

10 minutes ago, Lenn1 said:

in this new version of Free fire, I didn't find the global-metadata.dat file, just its decrypted strings, but in the allocated memory, it is loaded and unloaded from the memory, based on my old dump.cs I managed to access some parts of global-metadata.dat, but when I dumped it I couldn't extract the file.

Doing everything on android makes it a little difficult, because what used to work now doesn't work, maybe using the RIRU-il2cppdumper is the best choice, but at the moment I don't have access to this tool because my device is not rooted, not to mention that I only work in x86 libraries.

But... I tried riru-il2cppdumper it's working with arm64 but not with armv7a. I changed unity version but it's not working

3 hours ago, Lenn1 said:

@Lenn1 Tell me an Emulator Bro, So I can make Free Fire Scipt work in emulator as they work in mobile devices but not in emulator. All scripts works perfectly in mobile but in emulator stone hack works in some scripts and don;t work in others. And what I should talk about ghost hack, It never works in emulator 😞

8 hours ago, AnimeshMamgain said:

@Lenn1 Tell me an Emulator Bro, So I can make Free Fire Scipt work in emulator as they work in mobile devices but not in emulator. All scripts works perfectly in mobile but in emulator stone hack works in some scripts and don;t work in others. And what I should talk about ghost hack, It never works in emulator 😞

bro, I believe it is the libraries that are different ...
scripts are usually written for armeabi-v7a, and emulators use x86.
the offsets, regions of the LIB.so memory are different, but some functions are similar (antenna) because they are in the anonymous region.
as i already said, try a manual installation of the armeabi-v7a apk, because the automatic installation will always choose x86.
read your buil.prop and see which architectures are supported.

27 minutes ago, Lenn1 said:

bro, I believe it is the libraries that are different ...
scripts are usually written for armeabi-v7a, and emulators use x86.
the offsets, regions of the LIB.so memory are different, but some functions are similar (antenna) because they are in the anonymous region.
as i already said, try a manual installation of the armeabi-v7a apk, because the automatic installation will always choose x86.
read your buil.prop and see which architectures are supported.

Yes. That's true. Using armv7a will fix or if you have knowledge then you can dump the game yourself and create your own script of x86.

Did you tried removing any protection of global-metadata.dat?

@NoFear  please help. I know you know. I saw on iosGods😂

9 hours ago, RevealedSoulEven said:

Yes. That's true. Using armv7a will fix or if you have knowledge then you can dump the game yourself and create your own script of x86.

Did you tried removing any protection of global-metadata.dat?

@NoFear  please help. I know you know. I saw on iosGods😂

@RevealedSoulEven Is that possible without having Global-Metadata 😕 ?