Triglav

anes202320

Hello everyone. Can someone teach on how to hack this offline game. Ive tried and followed some steps in this forum but nothing happens. I kindly ask on how to change stat elixer stats,character stats and equipment stats. thanks in advance guys.screen shot or step by step might help.thanks

P.S

Im using latest gg app.

Anyone please...game name is triglav..and also how do i change value of item example i want to change stat potion that gives +12 vitality. I want to change that +12 to 9999. Thanls in advance.

this item.how can i can change 12 to any number i want.

UPDATE:i already found the kills in xor region.

20210208_084822433.jpeg

Edited by anes202320
Additional information

On 2/12/2021 at 3:58 AM, AKidWithMidgetFriend said:

Try search nearby but I can't even get the game to load in parallel space sorry. I would've helped if I could but I've had this problem with a fair bit of games like minecraft and FAU-G at this point I think my device has a problem running certain types of games in parallel

Can u do something about homescapes bro check my thread about it

5 hours ago, AKidWithMidgetFriend said:

Long press one of your previous hacked values for this character go to it's address look on that address page nearby that address for a 50 value

In float also? I've tried every region searching for 50 but theres to many address. Im afraid to try to decrease the coin because the lowest price to try is also 50. I dont know how to change value without increasing or decreasing that 50. Btw thanks for the reply mate. 

Don't search for 50 using GG's search function return to one of the skills you hacked of Bane's and then use "go to address" it will bring you to the address's memory page and other data related to the character will be stored on this page or nearby. This isnt a guarantee but there might be a 50 on that page. This page shows value types for a given address and you can change what value types are being shown for addresses on this page

**EDIT**

I used the game Hybrid Animals to demonstrate this but I find the value for the player stat mining. Go-to address and nearby there was a stored zero. I can confirm this is the value because it changes when the stat in game is changed. I didn't circle the values that I was referring to in these ss but you seem to be somewhat knowledgeable so I figured you'd be able to tell by just looking at the ss

Screenshot_20210218-170014.png

Screenshot_20210218-170025.png

Screenshot_20210218-170030.png

Edited by AKidWithMidgetFriend

• Moderators
19 hours ago, anes202320 said:

Hey guys thanks for the reply. I managed to hack it to increase stats and skill delay and item dupe in float. Im just wondering if scarab=in app coin can be hack like in the attached the 50.how can i change it?

20210218_101644983.jpeg

How long to play to unlock ability to buy character?

• 1 month later...

H those Consumables (the ones that says this will be used when u Die) -their Stats are in Dword & Float.. when u found 1 of its Stats Just go to Mem Editor, the Others r just Nearby ~Above & or Below~..

the iap ~ u can Just Use LP.

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
On 2/19/2021 at 5:16 AM, NoFear said:

Offset

64435C

Mov x22, #0

Slots will cost 0 (price won't show 0)

Offset

Mov w2, #0

Buying characters will cost 0

how do i use this? any tutorial ?