Minecraft loading time

AKidWithMidgetFriend

Question

Does anyone know how to fix minecraft's load time in parallel space? It gets stuck in the loading screen before the main menu and never loads despite looking like it is. I own the app from the playstore and if I remove license verification with LP it loads parallel space but gives me a license error. Please help me if you know I'd love to use gg scripts with MC 

4 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, sodaface said:

Does it try and load up a Google account and is getting stuck , hence the hang ? 

Honestly I do not know, it does not prompt me for anything or any login this loading screen just does not end but the bars above the loading bar continue to move so I know the app isn't completely froze

Screenshot_20210206-233025.png

On 2/13/2021 at 6:39 AM, matixgg said:

i fix it, the loading time, but hacks don't, work jump block, air jump but hitbox and others don't work

How did you fix the loading time? I can help try my to provide a solution for the malfunctioned hacks when I'm able to play around with it myself😅 even if it means going as far as developing a new method for the hacks to work

Archived