Homescapes Move Hack Plz

HamidKhan22

17 hours ago, Lover1500 said:

For move you can use this short script. 

It will give you two value. Freeze them both.move wont decrease anymore. 

I dont encrypt. So you can check my codes. homeEscape.lua

Something I've noticed on my 64bit device and 64bit PS. I am a very low level on this game because I am personally not a fan and only downloaded it to provide support (it's surprisingly highly requested) but with this script it retrieved the two values, and the two values were in fact correct but encrypted. I would then attempt to freeze those values and then the game would prompt me that i am out of moves and that I need to replay the level. If I spend the coins to replay the level it instant fails and prompts me to pay coins to replay again. If I exit then rejoin the level I do not instantly fail but I cannot move any pieces or make a match because of so.

I believe this is due to me using a move before freezing the value because I wanted to make sure the value was correct- not that I didn't believe it would but rather that I wanted to ensure compatibility. Then I freeze the two values after the change takes place.

This is a problem on the script users behalf and can be easily avoided by the user, but I figured I'd give a heads up to any users reading this thread. 

Big thank you to @Lover1500 for his contribution though this script is amazing for reference and for in-game use!

5 hours ago, Lover1500 said:

Normally when print out lib.so, there are

1st Xa,

2nd Cd,

3rd Cd

4th Cb.

(some lib shows 1st Xa,2nd Cd,3rd Cb)

I noted someone explained that Cb is extra junk of Cd.exist after Cd. Like i said, when i try to get Cb in the beginning of game the error is appeared.not found Cb. 

But after play for a while, and print again, Cb become there. You can test it. 

I think i should have use Cd for static address instead of Cb. LoL

and yes i did played it for a while(3 hours just now) yet that 4th Cb is nowhere to be found.

Am i did something wrong or did nothing at all here?

btw im forgot to mention that i run the game in X8sandbox which had root.

Could be that root thing was the reason the 4th Cb not appear?

i will try again but now using Parallel Space.

will get back to give the result.

i'll be [email protected] sweat at all.

here what was happen

in sandbox(root)

- run the script at the game start screen(start + save progress) > got error at line 9 > a nil value for lmao[4].start

- play for a while(like 3hrs) still the same error got.

- its seem like the 4th Cb almost never existed in the first place.

in Parallel Space(non- root)

-run the script at the game start screen >

got no error at all > message "use only when playing" kick in.

- start play > first run the script(already modified it to make it freeze the value) > ITS WORKED.

Edited by MonkeySAN

11 minutes ago, MonkeySAN said:

its seem like the 4th Cb almost never existed in the first place.

Firstly check if Cb region is there. 

PicsArt_02-16-04_18_29.thumb.jpg.e7f6201574a1f57282334d8a2ee66824.jpg

If it is,then have a chance. 

Fix some codes. 

use lmao[3]['end'] instead of lmao[4]['start'] 

Result will be still the same. USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image-775531020.thumb.jpeg.5e02d78f0721f0c7e740c74e6738f7d9.jpeg

If not then i'll have to search a new chain in Cd static address

unfortunately or rather stupid me because im know you going for the Cb for lmao[4].start but i didnt even think to check this out  and...there is no Cb region in sandbox.

607818040_Screenshot_20210216-194803_X8Sandbox.thumb.jpg.ce1b77eeb77c55c7ea92579a012c6cbc.jpg

using lmao[3]['end'] did gave 2 results but when freeze it...it didnt work either.

Edited by MonkeySAN

• 4 months later...