Homescapes Move Hack Plz

HamidKhan22

On 2/8/2021 at 1:35 AM, HamidKhan22 said:

Yes. Its a match 3 game and when u start a lvl u have limited amount of moves. Hack moves if u can 

I am unable to do anything. The number of moves you start each level with is tied to the levels themselves and how they decrease uses ARMx64 that of which I lack the knowledge to search and edit. If no one else here is able to provide help then your best bet would either be to learn and practice with libil2cpp hacking. There are several youtube tutorials and a tutorial on platinmod's forums for resources on doing that

20 hours ago, PrimeMaciek said:

hello why if i turn on speed hack and quit the game and enter the game again, i don't save what i collected lvl and stuff

Level data in this game is per session data that deletes every time that the app session is closed. Say if you play level 2, win, move onto level 3 and close the app then the data used for level 2 and 3 from the last session is gone and the server then syncs level data for 3 to the clients device for the new session.

Meaning in short, that if levels 4, 5, 6, and 7 are all done in one session and you leave off on level 8 or fail to complete level 8 and close the app then next time you open the app you'll have to play level 8 for there to be level data for level 8. You absolutely have to play the level atleast once for the temporary level data to be made

On 2/13/2021 at 11:58 PM, AKidWithMidgetFriend said:

I am unable to do anything. The number of moves you start each level with is tied to the levels themselves and how they decrease uses ARMx64 that of which I lack the knowledge to search and edit. If no one else here is able to provide help then your best bet would either be to learn and practice with libil2cpp hacking. There are several youtube tutorials and a tutorial on platinmod's forums for resources on doing that

Can u do something about golden ticket bro its Hackable some youtuber did it but wont share with us he did item swap i think like this. I try but i failed

Screenshot_2021-02-15-14-21-51-501_com.playrix.homescapes.jpg

5 hours ago, HamidKhan22 said:

Can u do something about golden ticket bro its Hackable some youtuber did it but wont share with us he did item swap i think like this. I try but i failed

Screenshot_2021-02-15-14-21-51-501_com.playrix.homescapes.jpg

For whatever reason this doesn't show up in game for me or I'm too low on levels and stars to access it. I did watch a video on it however and the guy had played one round and didn't show the reward for that round. So maybe it was the pig medals rewarded by the level that he hacked? He was very sure to edit anything to do with hacking the game out except for the clearly hacked value of his stars

1 hour ago, Lover1500 said:

For move you can use this short script. 

It will give you two value. Freeze them both.move wont decrease anymore. 

I dont encrypt. So you can check my codes. homeEscape.lua

Thank u so much bro its working also can u hack golden ticket items i can hack the rewards but not the not  main rewards like pets btw its Hackable some youtube named mark scooby did it. It willl be awesome if u can do it and share with us thanks again

[added 1 minute later]
1 hour ago, AKidWithMidgetFriend said:

For whatever reason this doesn't show up in game for me or I'm too low on levels and stars to access it. I did watch a video on it however and the guy had played one round and didn't show the reward for that round. So maybe it was the pig medals rewarded by the level that he hacked? He was very sure to edit anything to do with hacking the game out except for the clearly hacked value of his stars

It comes after lvl 30 u must be on low lvl btw stars coins etc i can hack but not the main rewards like pets and decorations

2 hours ago, Lover1500 said:

For move you can use this short script. 

It will give you two value. Freeze them both.move wont decrease anymore. 

I dont encrypt. So you can check my codes. homeEscape.lua

the script didnt work for me...and im using 32bit device..maybe thats the reason?

got error at line 9...something about a nil value.

Edited by MonkeySAN

2 minutes ago, MonkeySAN said:

the script didnt work for me...and im using 32bit device..maybe thats the reason?

Im 64 bit device. So i have to use vmos for 32 bit. 

I have put only 1 pointer chain in script for 32 bit. May be there is something i missed. I'll take a look back. 

12 minutes ago, MonkeySAN said:

got error at line 9...something about a nil value.

That happens sometimes to me. 

print(gg.getRangesList('lib.so'))

Its fine. Nothing error. 

print(gg.getRangesList('lib.so:bss'))

Or when i tried to get Cb memory range in lib.  That nil problem come.

Play game for a while. Then the nil problem will be gone. 

It can be happen in both 32 and 64 bit.

this was the error i got..

620381744_Screenshot_20210216-022728_X8Sandbox.thumb.jpg.2da5f597f0623a16e775c78afaaba86d.jpg

and this what i got when i run print(gg.getRangesList('libgame.so')

Script ended:
{ -- table(134f9432)
	[1] = { -- table(8b58583)
		['end'] = 3666759680,
		['internalName'] = '/data/app/com.playrix.homescapes-1/lib/arm/libgame.so',
		['name'] = '/data/app/com.playrix.homescapes-1/lib/arm/libgame.so',
		['start'] = 3636219904,
		['state'] = 'Xa',
		['type'] = 'r-xp',
	},
	[2] = { -- table(a49f300)
		['end'] = 3668459520,
		['start'] = 3666763776,
		['state'] = 'Cd',
		['type'] = 'r--p',
	},
	[3] = { -- table(1b86a739)
		['end'] = 3668500480,
		['start'] = 3668459520,
		['state'] = 'Cd',
		['type'] = 'rw-p',
	},
}

was this suppose to mean something..??

sorry i know nothing about lib files...

Edited by MonkeySAN

8 hours ago, MonkeySAN said:

was this suppose to mean something..??

Normally when print out lib.so, there are

1st Xa,

2nd Cd,

3rd Cd

4th Cb.

(some lib shows 1st Xa,2nd Cd,3rd Cb)

I noted someone explained that Cb is extra junk of Cd.exist after Cd. Like i said, when i try to get Cb in the beginning of game the error is appeared.not found Cb. 

But after play for a while, and print again, Cb become there. You can test it. 

I think i should have use Cd for static address instead of Cb. LoL