Homescapes Golden Ticket (Item Swap)

cisco72563

Hello @Shadowgunner are you using the arm64 version of this game? because the armv7 version code (that @NoFear put) offset has been changed, due to which we could not hack the latest golden ticket, only experienced members like @ItsSC and @NoFear can do that because they know how to debug a game properly (using debuggers and proper knowledge of arm assembly), also that @NoFear is a reputable personality in modding.

Man if you are talking about the stars, so they are easy to hack in the latest version, just find your coins value and with the help of offset calculator put 180 as offset (hex box checked) and you will land on a value, this value is different than the star value you have because this values 0 is 7806, so let's say that you have 16803 stars. This value will show you 24609 because it is 16803 + (7806), due to which people are unable to hack it normally. I am not sure that if you are using the arm64 version the offset would be 180 (hex box checked) but what I am sure about is that if you want to search and edit stars, so search for the value of stars on screen + 7806 and you will soon find your coin value (if there are a lot of results, you can use the increment feature of gg by just 1).

Edited by cisco72563

I am using ARM64 and not hacking stars directly. Let me explain: with the Golden Ticket hacked, every 500 pts You will get the box' prize, which gives random number of stars, coins, boosters and other stuff; well, if You use the order search and then filter the coins value, You'll be able to modify all values under that "directory" (stars and stuff), just modify the stars value and then play 'til You reach that 500 points and You'll get the price. I'll record a video and try to upload it. I'm bad at explaining things.

Edited by Shadowgunner

3 minutes ago, Shadowgunner said:

I am using ARM64 and not hacking stars directly. Let me explain: with the Golden Ticket hacked, every 500 pts You will get the box' prize, which gives random number of stars, coins, boosters and other stuff; well, if You use the order search and then filter the coins value, You'll be able to modify all values under that "directory" (stars and stuff), just modify the stars value and then play 'til You reach that 500 points and You'll get the price. I'll record a video and try to upload it. I'm bad at explaining things.

Now you also have the direct method.
If you used the old code of @NoFear, then I will download the 64 bit version of bluestacks and install the armv8 (64) version of the game.

[added 1 minute later]

Because as I said the armv7 code's offset has changed and a lot of people either have the x86 version of the game (like Mark Scooby) or the armv7 version.

[added 2 minutes later]

Man if I knew that I would have got the decoration of the Hard Rock Sale.

I have another trick for you @Shadowgunner in the new golden ticket season (because you already collected all items from this season) just do a group search and narrow down until you get to the stars value or search for coins value in the golden ticket free or premium line (since coins are easier to find), then increment by 1 and once you have the coin, change it to whatever you want, and if you want to increase other boosters then use offset calculator and type 48 (hex not checked) or 30 (hex checked) because 48 is the offset these items are apart from each other in the golden ticket prizes lines, jump to your desired item like sledge hammer, star, heart (lives) etc. increase it and collect it.

NOTE: Lives and Boosters that have time will show values in seconds, like if the prize item says 30 minutes this means the value will be 1800 in DWORD. Use seconds to minutes / hour converter for that purpose if it is difficult for you to do it by yourself.

To swap an item, I already discussed the method earlier on page 1 of this topic, was successful to swap and attain boosters, coins, lives but was unsuccessful to obtain the big items of golden ticket, due to which I put this topic and @NoFear helped with a much better method so, all thanks to him.

Edited by cisco72563

5 hours ago, MonkeySAN said:

im not sure if i really got this..how to make sure?

1196646705_Screenshot_20210402-051831_ParallelSpace.thumb.jpg.994f9888cd3a4b65b6116a36992cdb3e.jpg

but i do sure that i got the profile picture.

614004106_Screenshot_20210402-062240_ParallelSpace.thumb.jpg.17592bae60903a4c1059f59ce3a23514.jpg

Hi @MonkeySAN since you did the item swap, I appreciate you (I did that as well) but the golden ticket items display a different message than the standard (For outstanding skill in the "Season"), but it is not necessary for that message if you swapped the items.
To make sure you got the Magic Suit, here is the video of Mark Scooby https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7_Fc_GoFsM refer to this video.

Also if it is possible for you, can you freeze the collect button in the Golden Ticket items so that one can collect an item as many times as they want, I might need to experiment on some things due to which I am asking for the collect button to freeze.

7 hours ago, MonkeySAN said:

im not sure if i really got this..how to make sure?

1196646705_Screenshot_20210402-051831_ParallelSpace.thumb.jpg.994f9888cd3a4b65b6116a36992cdb3e.jpg

but i do sure that i got the profile picture.

614004106_Screenshot_20210402-062240_ParallelSpace.thumb.jpg.17592bae60903a4c1059f59ce3a23514.jpg

@MonkeySANTo make sure you got the item. 1st sign in to Facebook or gplay then install parallel space clone the app sign in and see if ur items is there 

Edited by HamidKhan22

49 minutes ago, HamidKhan22 said:

@MonkeySANTo make sure you got the item. 1st sign in to Facebook or gplay then install parallel space clone the app sign in and see if ur items is there 

No, no no that is not what he was asking for, when you swap the decoration/pets of golden ticket to the free item line and collect the item. It says that "For outstanding skill..." but the item does not appear in the game, that is why he wanted to make sure how to check if he got the item. The confirmation of the collected item depends if the dialogue related to that item appears soon after you collected the item. In this case the dialogue would be the third and final trick of Austin where he floats in mid-air. If that does not appear then this means that you haven't got the item (properly). Item (that you swapped and collected) can also be glitched this way, if you preview other items (then press back button) you might see that your item might appear on the game for a while.  

Edited by cisco72563

yup...i went for all magic items..and didnt get any of them.

what you got is shown but its just an illusion.

clearly something else need to be change too...not just the item ids.

Edited by MonkeySAN

Hello @MonkeySAN I think that you might need to freeze the collect button (on the prizes) and then swap the golden ticket items and keep collecting that item, until the script is triggered.
If you watched the previous video that I linked in my post you would see that the youtuber Mark Scooby collects the item but the item is again collectible (since the collected tick is not there on his video) due to which I came up with the assumption to freeze the collect reward button. Maybe this might be the cause, here watch this video from 00:15 to 00:20 and you will get what I mean to say. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2achVee0mKY

If that wasn't the case why would he freeze the collect button on all items, so that it could be collected as many times as he wants.

Edited by cisco72563

On 2/21/2021 at 6:08 PM, cisco72563 said:

@NoFear you are missing the point, there are special rewards in the Golden Ticket that are not available otherwise (like the Piglet on @HamidKhan22 screenshot).
@HamidKhan22 man I tried it myself, the thing is that first you find the value of some coins in the free items line doing a group search, then you can narrow down by using the refine feature just putting the coins value (you will get 14 - 60 addresses), then you can use increment by 1 and you will then get the value of the coins from that line.
After this you can go to the address of the coins value as in offset calculator put 48 as offset (48 is the offset these items are apart from each other).
Do the same thing with the Golden Ticket Items, then you have to copy the values (in DWORD) above the value of the item you just are on (like the value of coins) and paste it on the Free items addresses above that value (there are 11 addresses linked to that value). Then, go back and press the Farm Season event button again and you can see the change.

[added 4 minutes later]

But the problem here is that once I did this with the Piglet, it showed that I got the Piglet as reward but then nothing happened, when I previewed the piglet with it's costume and pressed the back button then the piglet appeared, which means that there is something that I was still missing. Now the piglet disappears and reappears only when I preview it with the costume and press the back button (also I did not change all the 11 addresses from the Free item line with the Golden Ticket item just changed the 5 address above the address holding the value of the item).

@cisco72563how to do the group search or what to search so that it become group search please help

Hello @Daren12 I know you are looking for a way to hack township's pass. Well a group search is a search done with more than one number separated by a semi-colon (;)
For example if you are in a shop and you ask for a red shirt, maybe the shop has 1000 red shirts, but if you say that you want a red shirt with white lining, that could narrow down to 15 shirts (maybe that shop only has 15), in the same way if you search for more than 1 number in a group, that narrows down the search results and will take you more closer to the value you are finding. That is I said to do a group search, now to the main part.

Take a look at the picture below, now let's say you want to search for the whole free items line, instead of searching for each item individually (here group search would speed up the process).
You will search for 300;1;1;1 in DWORD (just the first 4 for now will talk about number 5 heart later) and press the new search button and that is how the group search is performed. The chest is also counted as 1 (since I checked it's value in the memory window).
Ok let;s talk about number five, let's say you also want the value of the heart at number 5 and it is 1 hour, you will not search for 300;1;1;1;1 because in a lot of games time is calculated in seconds so you would convert 1 hour into seconds and then search (you can use a seconds to hour converter for that if you cannot do this manually) and then you would search for 300;1;1;1;3600 (since there are 3600 seconds in an hour).

Hope you understand this, since you are new and I did not wanted to complicate things, yet, there are still a lot of things you would learn about group search which I haven't written in this post.

1.png