Homescapes Golden Ticket (Item Swap)

cisco72563

1 hour ago, Fencey said:

So nobody's gonna reply? How do we hack the golden ticket on the Win 10 version of Homescapes?

i dont realy mean but if its an version in w10 store no way with gg

• 1 month later...

hopefully i didn't revive a dead topic but since there's a new golden ticket season, i tried both the ARM7 and ARM8 on pages 2 and 4. none yields any results. maybe the developer patched things already or i'm doing this wrong. i'm using ldplayer 64bit version btw.

On 2/21/2021 at 7:38 PM, cisco72563 said:

@NoFear you are missing the point, there are special rewards in the Golden Ticket that are not available otherwise (like the Piglet on @HamidKhan22 screenshot).
@HamidKhan22 man I tried it myself, the thing is that first you find the value of some coins in the free items line doing a group search, then you can narrow down by using the refine feature just putting the coins value (you will get 14 - 60 addresses), then you can use increment by 1 and you will then get the value of the coins from that line.
After this you can go to the address of the coins value as in offset calculator put 48 as offset (48 is the offset these items are apart from each other).
Do the same thing with the Golden Ticket Items, then you have to copy the values (in DWORD) above the value of the item you just are on (like the value of coins) and paste it on the Free items addresses above that value (there are 11 addresses linked to that value). Then, go back and press the Farm Season event button again and you can see the change.

[added 4 minutes later]

But the problem here is that once I did this with the Piglet, it showed that I got the Piglet as reward but then nothing happened, when I previewed the piglet with it's costume and pressed the back button then the piglet appeared, which means that there is something that I was still missing. Now the piglet disappears and reappears only when I preview it with the costume and press the back button (also I did not change all the 11 addresses from the Free item line with the Golden Ticket item just changed the 5 address above the address holding the value of the item).

Can you explain it to me, I don't understand.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...