Homescapes Golden Ticket (Item Swap)

cisco72563

On 6/17/2022 at 12:22 AM, cisco72563 said:

Then @pabloesmambo88 the only last thing that comes in my mind is that, your Playstore (in Nox) could be on a setting of Automatically Update Apps over Wifi, due to which it might have updated the game to the x86_64 variant (since your emulator being a 64 bit one). My suggestion would be to turn off that setting and delete your Homescapes from Nox, then again download your game from apkcombo.com (remember to check armv8a) and install it in Nox, then, before opening the game, check your data/apps/com.playrix.homescapes/lib for the folder arm64. After that open your game and test the code.

Okay thankyou mr Cisco, it showed 2 adress now. But when I’m completely done and restart the game, the golden ticket is not successful. Is it because i did this to my banned account? I saw the option is unavailable with i clicked the golden ticket. I already revert the changes. Still nothing after restart the game.

Well @pabloesmambo88 it is happening with me as well, it looks like the code is somehow frozen and cannot be edited directly. @MonkeySAN can you check if in-app purchases are working on your device with the armv8a Xa code. If yes than are you using Homescapes and GG using a virtual space? And if you are using a virtual space then which virtual space are your using?

Edited by cisco72563

53 minutes ago, cisco72563 said:

Well @pabloesmambo88 it is happening with me as well, it looks like the code is somehow frozen and cannot be edited directly. @MonkeySAN can you check if in-app purchases are working on your device with the armv8a Xa code. If yes than are you using Homescapes and GG using a virtual space? And if you are using a virtual space then which virtual space are your using?

IAP..?

which hack is that?

i only did the Golden ticket.

oh..you meant this one in video :

Homescapes Golden Ticket (Item Swap) (#1aqss6hp)

Edited by MonkeySAN

Yes @MonkeySAN that is the one, we are not able to edit the Xa code, it looks like the code is locked and cannot be changed due to which we are unable to activate the Golden Ticket and do any purchases. Do let us know if it is working on your end and also if you are using Homescapes on a virtual space.

17 hours ago, cisco72563 said:

Thanks @MonkeySAN I will give it a shot in F1VM.

F1VM is a virtual space right? So i have to download it and put my GG and Homescape in F1YM? And do the hack normally? Through that virtual space? 

have u tried? And is it working? Im not able to try ftm, cause i’m having medical issue rn.

3 hours ago, cisco72563 said:

Hi @pabloesmambo88 the code is working fine, just untick Hide gameguardian from game number 1 and number 4. In my GG number 4 was ticked due to which I was unable to edit the Xa code, also F1VM won't work on emulator as it does not support x86 systems, emulators.

In my settings from 1-4 its all uncheck.

so what i need to do to check the number 2 and 3

and leave 1 and 4 uncheck?

———

u mean the setting in GG for “hide game guardian from the game” right?

• 5 weeks later...

Is this still working with the latest version 5.5.3? For some reason I search for the 092140B9r;081540FDr::3701 value in Xa, rplace them with 29008052r;E803679Er like every past time, go offline and restart the game, but the golden ticket still not activate? used to work. What I am doing wrong?

6 hours ago, iiixeez said:

Is this still working with the latest version 5.5.3? For some reason I search for the 092140B9r;081540FDr::3701 value in Xa, rplace them with 29008052r;E803679Er like every past time, go offline and restart the game, but the golden ticket still not activate? used to work. What I am doing wrong?

- search the codes.

- replace the codes.

- buy the Golden Ticket normally.

- game will freeze.

- force close and restart the game.

- Golden Ticket activated.

2 hours ago, MonkeySAN said:

- search the codes.

- replace the codes.

- buy the Golden Ticket normally.

- game will freeze.

- force close and restart the game.

- Golden Ticket activated.

No need to go offline?

Edit: following your steps worked. Thank you.

Edited by iiixeez