Homescapes Golden Ticket (Item Swap)

cisco72563

of course it will be different.

im using mobile phone.

i didnt said yours(those value that need to change) will be same as mine.

i did said edit the value at the 2nd address below that value 2.

in your case..shown in the picture..its

had you ever tried edit that value to see if it change the star value before?

Edited by MonkeySAN
dont ever CHEAT if you not ready to get BAN.

15 hours ago, MonkeySAN said:

of course it will be different.

im using mobile phone.

i didnt said yours(those value that need to change) will be same as mine.

i did said edit the value at the 2nd address below that value 2.

in your case..shown in the picture..its

had you ever tried edit that value to see if it change the star value before?

Thankyou so much Mr. San Patiently teaching me, for the stars hack and it works now. 

i wanna ask, is there any safe method to hack coins?? because or just normally search for the coin value and refine until get less address?
i found out that if you hack coin more than 1.000.000 will be instantly get banned. 
thats why i always do 700k coin and refill it when its about to empty.

but tonight homescape did massive ban. not only my 1 account my my 2 other account also get banned. so im kinda scared to use the old method for coin hacks

Edited by pabloesmambo88

hmm..i dont have answer for that.

i had been banned a long time ago and i dont mind it at all since i dont play the game that much.

just from time to time to let go some stress and what not.

Hello @pabloesmambo88 well if you try to go for a big value, then, obviously you will be banned, even 700k is a lot of coins. What I suggest is to freeze the coins value while you play the game and keep it within the range of 1000 or just above it or you can just change the boosters buying coin amount to zero (since coins are only used to buy boosters and nothing else). I see no logic in going for a way big value.

Remember you are banned by the game (server) not by a real person (unless the devs intend to do so, but, it is likely not possible as there are hundreds of thousands of accounts). If you want to see how a ban actually works then play Township (another playrix game) which is an online farming game but with a lot of things that can lead to ban, but if you hack something with a less value, you would easily be able to play without being banned.

NOTE:   Please do not post irrelevant posts on this topic, this topic is about item swap. If you have been successful with that, then, try to post something related to that.
Do not ask for star, boosters, coins, level hack here or anything that is not related to this topic. Create a separate topic for that. Thanks! 

Edited by cisco72563

On 5/10/2022 at 10:28 PM, cisco72563 said:

Hello @pabloesmambo88 well if you try to go for a big value, then, obviously you will be banned, even 700k is a lot of coins. What I suggest is to freeze the coins value while you play the game and keep it within the range of 1000 or just above it or you can just change the boosters buying coin amount to zero (since coins are only used to buy boosters and nothing else). I see no logic in going for a way big value.

Remember you are banned by the game (server) not by a real person (unless the devs intend to do so, but, it is likely not possible as there are hundreds of thousands of accounts). If you want to see how a ban actually works then play Township (another playrix game) which is an online farming game but with a lot of things that can lead to ban, but if you hack something with a less value, you would easily be able to play without being banned.

NOTE:   Please do not post irrelevant posts on this topic, this topic is about item swap. If you have been successful with that, then, try to post something related to that.
Do not ask for star, boosters, coins, level hack here or anything that is not related to this topic. Create a separate topic for that. Thanks! 

I’m sorry, yea I should more pay attention on the rules. Oh yea the golden ticket they already fix it. The code its not working anymore 

cc @MonkeySAN

Edited by pabloesmambo88

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone.

Well, yeah, due to my curiosity I was banned (9mln coins was too much). I tried 400k coins on other account, and it was fine, phew. 

Any suggestions not to get banned in the game?

Because it's so annoying that even if I reinstall the game, my banned save still appears, and on other devices too (even if I turned off Google Play Games / Game Center). I don't know how to deal with it. Is save linked to ID of my device or what? 

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Well @Fencey actually you are using your File Manager to access these files through your Android folder. But, in reality you need an app like Root Explorer to access files that are present inside the system and are hidden. So, go download Root Explorer, grant root access to it, then, open data/data/com.playrix.homescapes folder and you will see the sharedvars.json file.

Also you can DM me if you face any issues, no need to post here.

Edited by cisco72563

On 6/11/2022 at 11:24 PM, MonkeySAN said:

Golden Ticket still working(armv8)

IMG_20220612_002129.thumb.jpg.c371760250e8f7150fa61908d68d4a4c.jpg

Hello Mr San, idk why mine its not working anymore. Device Rooted, Armv8 , i've done all things like. unistall the emulator, even try with other device. its not working.
Any idea about my problem or what should i check. From last Golden Ticket is working but now. i cannot. idk why,, did i do sumn wrrong? 

Edit : also i downloaded the homescape from apkcom*o 

Screenshot_20220616-120636.png

Screenshot_20220616-120645.png

Edited by pabloesmambo88

Hello @pabloesmambo88 could be that your emulator is not rooted properly. Also check your data/app/com.playrix.homescapes/lib and check if the folder inside is arm64 (through Root Explorer). But I think that the problem could be that the emulator is not rooted properly. Try Bluestacks and root it through BSTweaker. Happened with me as well, when I updated my emulator and somehow did not root the emulator properly, the same thing happened.

Edited by cisco72563

7 hours ago, cisco72563 said:

Hello @pabloesmambo88 could be that your emulator is not rooted properly. Also check your data/app/com.playrix.homescapes/lib and check if the folder inside is arm64 (through Root Explorer). But I think that the problem could be that the emulator is not rooted properly. Try Bluestacks and root it through BSTweaker. Happened with me as well, when I updated my emulator and somehow did not root the emulator properly, the same thing happened.

i've checked and its arm64. used to work for recent season. but for current season.. it doesnt work. idk why.
also.. i never tried bluestacks because my Laptop Runs 8gb RAM. even Nox is a bit heavy for my Laptop. 

i watched some tutorial about installing Bluestacks. i'm kinda lost because there is a bunch of version for bluestacks. my Laptop Windows 10 64bit.
and i also watched the tutorial for Rooting its a bit complicated and hard to understand. because im a bit dumb 

Hello @cisco72563 i've checked my Lib data. its x86_64 . i dont know.. i installed from Apkcom*o but the file its not armv8 even tho i choosed that file in the website.
also.. i already try bluestack. but i cannot install GameGuardian the file it shows like this..

for 4 days straight. my download always failed when i tried to download GameGuardian from official Website. (when i do with Nox)
but when i do with Bluestacks it shows like this picture.

NOTE : I even tried to get a new Laptop just for this things and still the problem is same. 

com.bluestacks.filemanager_Screenshot_2022.06.16_21.48.13.png

com.app.wifi.rootcheck.master_Screenshot_2022.06.16_21.52.19.png

Edited by pabloesmambo88

Then @pabloesmambo88 the only last thing that comes in my mind is that, your Playstore (in Nox) could be on a setting of Automatically Update Apps over Wifi, due to which it might have updated the game to the x86_64 variant (since your emulator being a 64 bit one). My suggestion would be to turn off that setting and delete your Homescapes from Nox, then again download your game from apkcombo.com (remember to check armv8a) and install it in Nox, then, before opening the game, check your data/apps/com.playrix.homescapes/lib for the folder arm64. After that open your game and test the code.