Homescapes Golden Ticket (Item Swap)

cisco72563

Using a unlimited star mod. Curious i tried level hck, jumped from 33 to 303..but afterward i coulndt start a new day. Game freezes each time.

1-what's the point of lvl hack? To 6000??

2-is there an ongoing farm season , i see nothing to swap items like discussed here.

3- when i install original apk shows -21k stars how to fix that?  How can i revert the damage caused by lvl hack.

12 hours ago, razwasup said:

Using a unlimited star mod. Curious i tried level hck, jumped from 33 to 303..but afterward i coulndt start a new day. Game freezes each time.

1-what's the point of lvl hack? To 6000??

2-is there an ongoing farm season , i see nothing to swap items like discussed here.

3- when i install original apk shows -21k stars how to fix that?  How can i revert the damage caused by lvl hack.

Hello @razwasuphere are the answers to your quetions:
1) Well there is no point in level hack, it is just done for fun, also note that level hack increases your stars (I started a fresh game, did the level hack and saw that my stars had increased).

2) Yep, Woolly Season will start soon, if you want it to start now, you could see GG's speedhack.

3) Well if you install the original copy and connect your Facebook with it, you would get a negative value, for example -2315678, just search for this value as DWORD and 3 or more results will pop up (make sure you include the minus sign in your search) then just change all the values to 1000 and restart game.

4) Did not have this damage issue with my game but I recommend you to clear data of Homescapes, clear data of Google Play Services, delete Homescapes and then reinstall through Playstore or apkcombo.com (arm64 version if you want to perform @NoFear golden ticket hack). The game will completely start from the beginning, play the first level and then connect your Facebook with your new game, it will ask you whether you want to keep the existing game or your previous game, select the previous one and then type confirm and your progress will be restored, after that I hope your New Day issue would be fixed, if not then lower your level (using level hack) and then do all this.

5 hours ago, cisco72563 said:

Hello @razwasuphere are the answers to your quetions:
1) Well there is no point in level hack, it is just done for fun, also note that level hack increases your stars (I started a fresh game, did the level hack and saw that my stars had increased).

2) Yep, Woolly Season will start soon, if you want it to start now, you could see GG's speedhack.

3) Well if you install the original copy and connect your Facebook with it, you would get a negative value, for example -2315678, just search for this value as DWORD and 3 or more results will pop up (make sure you include the minus sign in your search) then just change all the values to 1000 and restart game.

4) Did not have this damage issue with my game but I recommend you to clear data of Homescapes, clear data of Google Play Services, delete Homescapes and then reinstall through Playstore or apkcombo.com (arm64 version if you want to perform @NoFear golden ticket hack). The game will completely start from the beginning, play the first level and then connect your Facebook with your new game, it will ask you whether you want to keep the existing game or your previous game, select the previous one and then type confirm and your progress will be restored, after that I hope your New Day issue would be fixed, if not then lower your level (using level hack) and then do all this.

Did install x64, now stars are -2037 used to be -21k. -2037 hit 3 result i did edit to 1000 and restarted but just comesback.  Shall i try offline?

try this..

search = 72616516h;2::29

type = dword

region = Ca

if you got lucky..you will get only 2 results.

refine to value 2 then goto.

the value that you need will be at the 2nd address below 2.

Edited by MonkeySAN

U saved the day. Fixed my next day issue.

Thanks. I guess no need to use star mod just freeze to 25 right? 

Edit: how to freeze to 25

And why i cant get the barn but anything else is ok

With no fear method using in app purchase risk of ban if i buy boosters? Obviously it doesnt the coins

Edited by razwasup

On 4/2/2021 at 12:04 PM, cisco72563 said:

Hello @MonkeySAN I think that you might need to freeze the collect button (on the prizes) and then swap the golden ticket items and keep collecting that item, until the script is triggered.
If you watched the previous video that I linked in my post you would see that the youtuber Mark Scooby collects the item but the item is again collectible (since the collected tick is not there on his video) due to which I came up with the assumption to freeze the collect reward button. Maybe this might be the cause, here watch this video from 00:15 to 00:20 and you will get what I mean to say. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2achVee0mKY

If that wasn't the case why would he freeze the collect button on all items, so that it could be collected as many times as he wants.

Did he changed the video? I see no editing.  Were you finally able to get old items by swap method

On 5/20/2021 at 7:25 PM, MonkeySAN said:

= 1701868308;1951626350;7565921;2::25

= Dword

above is the group search that i use for searching my 'spentStars'.

the value is the second address below 2.

freeze it and even if you still see the stars get spent..exit then restart the game and the stars remain the same just like before you spend it.

i double and triple check it..found that those group search values are the same for both 32bit and 64bit version of the game.

you guys can try it out.

So rn the best way to get star is to freeze it so u can spend the star? Instead changing the value?

lets say i got 3 stars. So i freeze the star and spend it? I’m back to back about star topic none of that work for me. Especially when using uft-8. In my adress there is a word say “ear”- “neds” “star”

it was at that time.

but now you can try this.

On 4/29/2022 at 12:45 AM, MonkeySAN said:

search = 72616516h;2::29

type = dword

region = Ca

if you got lucky..you will get only 2 results.

refine to value 2 then goto.

the value that you need will be at the 2nd address below 2.

thats for the "earnedStars"

Edited by MonkeySAN

22 hours ago, MonkeySAN said:

goto the address of that value 2.

edit the value at 2nd address below by add to the value.

IMG_20220506_030829.thumb.jpg.d765d8b7f4517af6838037604066fc7d.jpg

I dont know.. when i search ca it doesnt shows anything. But if i search anonymous i got 2 adress like what u ask. So klik the 2 value and go to and find what you ask me to do but i couldnt

On 5/7/2022 at 12:50 AM, MonkeySAN said:

record a video and post it here.

the search.

the finding.

the edit.

all together show in the video.

in my gameguardian C aloc is 0 kb.
usually every hack i use using Anonymous. 
in this video i'm not edit any value because i'm scared to get banned

edit : turns out the video i record cannot be open the file log thing like that. 
because i'm using emulator Nox and use the Record Screen future but after completing the Recording the file cannot be show it says something wrong with the video log. 

Recap :
1.  in my Search. C aloc is 0 KB. <- my thought is the game guardian not reading this on my emulator.

2. everytime i use level hacks,coins, i always use Anonymous and yes it Work. but when i search with C aloc i got none. 

Edited by pabloesmambo88

On 5/7/2022 at 12:50 AM, MonkeySAN said:

record a video and post it here.

the search.

the finding.

the edit.

all together show in the video.

I search Ca = 0 cannot find a single address. 
but when i search on Anonymous i found 2 address like what u ask. BUT when i go to the address. i cannot find things like what u told me. thats the problem because as u can see the data is different than the picture u share in this page

Screenshot_20220509-211414.png

Screenshot_20220509-212310.png

Screenshot_20220509-211534.png

Screenshot_20220509-211854.png

Screenshot_20220509-211905.png

Screenshot_20220509-211935.png