Homescapes Golden Ticket (Item Swap)

cisco72563

• 2 weeks later...

#1 - search fuzzy/unknown in Dword

IMG_20220326_200709.thumb.jpg.bab68f6e763670349dec605ed77aa65c.jpg

#2 - then play and complete a game and pay attention to the points you get after that.

#3 - tap that above button again and select MORE.

IMG_20220326_200809.thumb.jpg.afdff5c2c629a306a54cc303ec573edb.jpg

#4 - which bring you to this screen below.

IMG_20220326_200920.thumb.jpg.ec493c9981660c92343b189a18e7ea7b.jpg

#5 - put the points value you got after complete a game in Difference.

ie : if you got 2 then put 2 and so on.

#6 - tap N = O+D to refine(red box)

#7 - repeat step 2 to 6 until less and less results are letf.

#8 - once results left are manageable you can edit the results one by one at  the time to see which one is the correct one.

you can either replace or tick the box shown in redbox to add to the value and see which one give you the change.

IMG_20220326_202549.thumb.jpg.388ad1e01e094876ff15d51923c527ec.jpg

i hope you can understand..i rather show you the steps with video but i already complete the season points.

Good luck.

Edited by MonkeySAN

@duke2003 and @MonkeySAN use the method described below.

GOLDEN TICKET MEDALS (POINTS) HACK

With the help of a file explorer open the folder data/data/com.playrix.homescapes and open the file shared_vars.json. Then find this part SeasonPass15Points:(value: ??; version: ??), just note down the value and search for it in your game as DWORD. Play a level and re-open the file explorer (do not close the game keep it running) and note the new value and then refine it in your search. After just 1 or 2 refines you will be left with 2 results, change them to 5000 and restart your game and everything will be done. (Restart is necessary to collect the swan rewards).

2 hours ago, cisco72563 said:

@duke2003 and @MonkeySAN use the method described below.

GOLDEN TICKET MEDALS (POINTS) HACK

With the help of a file explorer open the folder data/data/com.playrix.homescapes and open the file shared_vars.json. Then find this part SeasonPass15Points:(value: ??; version: ??), just note down the value and search for it in your game as DWORD. Play a level and re-open the file explorer (do not close the game keep it running) and note the new value and then refine it in your search. After just 1 or 2 refines you will be left with 2 results, change them to 5000 and restart your game and everything will be done. (Restart is necessary to collect the swan rewards).

ah..yes.

totally forgot about this.

thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2021 at 1:08 PM, cisco72563 said:

GOLDEN TICKET SEASON POINTS

Well guys, the method is a bit of time consuming, First you play a level and head to your Season Pass screen and do a Fuzzy search, then play and complete another level and head to your Season pass screen and press the increased button (since your value was increased because you got some reward points for that level), there will be 100,000 results or even more than that, to narrow down the results you can play a level and press increased button and after that the unchanged button (by 1) which will reduce the results to 8000 or so, to narrow even more results, go to a level and close the level without playing it and head to your season pass screen and press the unchanged button which will narrow your result even more, do this (continuously) and finally you will end up with 67 results. Now it would not reduce results more than that so, what you can do is play a level and before completing it you can use the function (add to value and do not replace and use the number 9999)
Once the level is completed you will be brought to the Golden Ticket screen (or if not you can head directly towards it) and see what you have achieved.

In short, you have hacked the season pass reward bar.

Same method will work on Lily's Garden and I have posted it on @Kronfeld topic.

I am not getting enough time, otherwise I would have actually found the value that adds the points to your Golden Ticket medal bar. Will try it on the new season, which will start by the end of this month.

hello, i'm new here. is there anychance for me to learn how to get golden ticket on the current season? because i'm so clueless where i have to start. what should i do? unistall the game? download from other version? I'm using GG also. but so far just for the coin. i would like to learn how to get golden ticket by GG

if it doenst show thats mean your device is 32bit(armv7) and also your game version.

you need 64bit(armv8) device to download 64bit version of the game.

only then it will show [x64] next to the game name.

Edited by MonkeySAN

20 hours ago, MonkeySAN said:

if it doenst show thats mean your device is 32bit(armv7) and also your game version.

you need 64bit(armv8) device to download 64bit version of the game.

only then it will show [x64] next to the game name.

How do i install homescape x64? I’m using NOX emulator rooted