Homescapes Golden Ticket (Item Swap)

cisco72563

On 5/18/2021 at 12:41 PM, louie12342 said:

TYSM @cisco72563 so if i edit star reward higher than 25  i  get  banned?

Playing township and homescape i use parallel space so i cant use @NoFear method Xa but i know theres another method like i did in township buying Goldpass for free

@louie12342 how to hack the gold pass of township???

Please explain it bro or just explain the swapping of rewards in Township gold pass 

Any help is appreciated

Share it please

Edited by Daren12

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone 

For stars i use GG to find current level number -1 then go to that address and search nearby 

You'll find the spentstars which is the ammount you spent since you first installed the game then you need to reduce this number to add more starts 

Basicly for example you had 100 stars and spent 20 so you tell the game that you haven't spent those 20 and the game adds these 20 to your stars. 

Let's say you want more stars then you put a negative number for example -20 

This adds more ammount to your available stars

note that these are just examples

Besides it doesn't go down or change when you delete reinstall or update the game. 

Edited by Amany
Delete

@cisco72563 and @NoFear hello and thanks for opening this topic and hello everyone

i downloaded your version from the link you provided in page 4 and tried to insert the Xa range codes using GG but found nothing. Also inserted the offsets but nothing found as well. note that when i install arm7 the game starts to update and I'm on dog tail season9. When i insert 3701 it gives two addresses and when i put tge edits nothing happend even with closing and opening game.

Are your codes for only earlier seasons? 

And tried the item swap strategy you gave in first page and found golden tems but i can't find what to change or replace. You said there are 11 addresses but sometimes i find 11 n golden items and only one to four in free items, so how can i replace 

Kindly give an example to explain as this step is hard and unclear for me. Thanks in advance

Hello @Amany you need to download the arm64 version from apkcombo (the armv7 code is not working) after that go to page 2 of this topic and use the armv8 (or arm64) Xa code provided by @NoFear (and give him thanks and credit, he deserves that) remember to revert the values before closing the game and then restart the game and see for yourself. Not sure how it is done visit page 4 of this topic first video by @NoFear is a demo how the code works. Do not thank me thank @NoFear

Also after you edit the 2 addresses, go to your Golden Ticket and click on the buy button, the game will freeze and then you need to revert the values and restart your game.

Edited by cisco72563

my phone is 64bit.

im using rooted F1 VM 64bit version.

installed the game from Google Playstore.

use @NoFear (credits to him) Xa search on page 2.

so far...it worked everytime for now.

Golden Ticket activated.

IMG_20210624_195741.thumb.jpg.48d0982ddcd2ba9653286f35905d83cd.jpg

Edited by MonkeySAN

@GGEZ2020  no worries here is the method for the video (and channel) that got taken down.

GOLDEN TICKET MEDALS (POINTS)

Open your data/data/com.playrix.homescapes folder and you will find a shared_vars.json file (open this file). Then find this part SeasonPass9Points:(value: ??; version: ??), just note the value down and search for it in your game as DWORD, then play levels and try to complete one task (also note the amount you will get after completion of the task). Let's say that your value on the json file is 16, so you will search for 16 (DWORD) and you complete a task that is providing you with 20 points, so then, (16 + 20 = 36) so you would refine 36. After you refine your search once you will be left with 2 results change them to 6000 and you will reach your last tier.

Next, Season would be the one which gives you points by completing levels, so same method will work.

Edited by cisco72563

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2021 at 2:42 PM, louie12342 said:

I know How to swap, reward modify reward, Unlock all reward without doing task and unlock Gold Ticket for free of all palyrix game but this Cheat is very important to me I don't want to leak it sorry😥 

This is TS But Same tricks 

Screenshot_2021-05-15-15-36-47-22.png

Screenshot_2021-05-15-15-36-23-78.png

can you teach me how to do this?

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/28/2021 at 4:37 AM, cisco72563 said:

@GGEZ2020  no worries here is the method for the video (and channel) that got taken down.

GOLDEN TICKET MEDALS (POINTS)

Open your data/data/com.playrix.homescapes folder and you will find a shared_vars.json file (open this file). 

When I try to check version on my rooted samsung tablet, I go to files/internal storage/android/data/com.playrix.homescapes, ther are only cache and an empty files folder?? Any ideas how else to check version??